Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Hello.
I think it would be cool to add buyable shouts to the manacube store. When you run the command /shouts it displays this:
1605552893877.png
I think by buying shouts from the store, it could give the ordinary player or just someone who wants to shout once or twice without having elite, the opportunity to try shouting out. It could also be a crate item. Maybe for the ancient or legendary crate there could be "1 shout" or "3 shouts" prizes. Winning or buying shouts can entitle the winner/buyer to get the certain amount of shouts.

I think this would me cool so it can give the ordinary player, or just someone without elite a chance to shouts a couple of times, (Which might encourage the person to purchase elite to get free shouts every 10 mins)

Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
I completely agree and support this idea! I'm not sure if I'd personally use the shouts, perhaps there can be a way to sell them to other players? Maybe they come in an item similar to money pouches then once you click them you get the reward.

Would these shouts still follow the same rules? Obviously, chat rules yes, but would they look the same? Would they have the same cooldown?

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
I completely agree and support this idea! I'm not sure if I'd personally use the shouts, perhaps there can be a way to sell them to other players? Maybe they come in an item similar to money pouches then once you click them you get the reward.

Would these shouts still follow the same rules? Obviously, chat rules yes, but would they look the same? Would they have the same cooldown?
Yea I that they would be the same as all other shouts, with a cooldown, but it is like a 1 time use thing unless you win/buy more shouts.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
To be honest, I own 2 elite accounts as of right now. Im getting another one soon (Christmas sale probs). The thing with the shout cooldown is, it is there for a reason. Back in December when Elite got released there was no shout cooldown. This was terrible. Chat flooded with shouts and even I got annoyed with the amount of shouts others used. As of now were already asked to not bypass shout cooldown with multiple accounts. I have had some conversations with admins and they told me that the ‘shout cooldown’ is there with reasoning. Back when I got my 2nd account I realized how fun shouting 2 times can be. I also realized how bad it can be if people can buy shouts on their alt accounts as well.

POV
Someone with 3/4 accounts can buy 1 extra shout every X amount of minutes per account. This means they can shout upto 6/8 times per 10 minute. Thats making the cooldown close to useless.

Edit:
Also I think shouts should stay an Elite only perm eversince /shout is the reason alot of people buy Elite in the first place

I love the 10 minute cooldown it has now, even tho I can use a 2nd shout I barely even use my first shout.

-Dutchy

Last edited: