Rejected Cake | Insane (by _Exploit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Builder: _Exploit
Testers: _Exploit, AkaneMishima, Psykovsky, WolfAndRyan, Wizolo
Plot: /plot home _Exploit | id: -39;-27
Difficulty: Insane
Jumps/Checkpoints: 95 Jumps, 13 Checkpoints (very short, but it's hard enough)

Screenshots:

Overall look of the course

The 'Around the Cake' parkour

Top of the cake

The last 3 jumps (HARDEST)

Extra: Good luck and have fun (or rage) completing it!

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
The build looks good but in the easy selection there is already a cake parkour so this will most likely lower your chances.

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
The map is really well built but the jumps are iNSAnELy hard, fitting the difficulty. Good work!

Ratings
The build looks good but in the easy selection there is already a cake parkour so this will most likely lower your chances.
Yeah, I took that into consideration, but because I love cakes, I wanted to make this course.

The map is really well built but the jumps are iNSAnELy hard, fitting the difficulty. Good work!
Thanks man, really appreciate! =)

Codiing

MVP
Codiing
Codiing
MVP
Ratings
18 4
This looks pretty complicated but looks good man. Good job!

jasuuss

Ratings
In my opinion, I think it looks a little messy with the parkour at the start. It's good to try and have the parkour incorporated into the build to keep it looking as clean and neat as possible, I can see you did that with the cake, and I also understand it can be hard to do that when you need jumps to actually get to the main build/parkour. But other than that, I think everything looks cool! And do keep in mind, I haven't actually been to the course yet so I could be wrong. But good job and good luck!

Ratings
This looks pretty complicated but looks good man. Good job!
Thanks man!

In my opinion, I think it looks a little messy with the parkour at the start. It's good to try and have the parkour incorporated into the build to keep it looking as clean and neat as possible, I can see you did that with the cake, and I also understand it can be hard to do that when you need jumps to actually get to the main build/parkour. But other than that, I think everything looks cool! And do keep in mind, I haven't actually been to the course yet so I could be wrong. But good job and good luck!
I made that unnecessary parkour at the start because the end was longer than the start itself:

upload_2017-10-31_18-17-23.png

Thanks for the feedback anyways :D

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
this looks really good, theme is relatively unique, think there's only one other cake parkour on the server and it's a very basic design as opposed to this one, Also the difficulty of this leans towards what is considered Extreme here so might want to add some slight nerfs to the difficulty
Best of luck, hope this gets added, definitely be a challenge to anyone who tries it!

Last edited:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello there,

First, I want to apologize for the insane delay of judging the map. I know that you barely play anymore but I guess it would be nice to atleast have a map closed. Anyway, thanks for submitting your map! But I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

I do like the theme, even if it has been used before, you managed to build it in a way nobody has before. The build is decent itself, but the jumps around it are really messy. It gets confusing sometimes and thus takes away the fun. There is already enough challenge in succeeding the course itself, the path shouldn't make it even harder. The jumps are unique, but maybe just a little too unique. I'm sorry to say that it exceeds our understanding of insane difficulty, I sure would recommend to use a few of the jumps every once in a while on future courses however. I love the originality and wouldn't want it to go to waste. Overall a good map to try in a creative world, but not as good to have on the parkour world. Hope to see you around again sometime btw.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)
Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Submission format: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/
List of current maps/themes: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/#post-73063
Map difficulty guide: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/map-difficulty-guide.16797/

Status
Not open for further replies.