Can someone do something about the cucumber spam

zlyzah

VIP
zlyzah
zlyzah
VIP
Ratings
15 1
Everyday there is a chat raid talking spamming cucumber, and it’s been getting really old and annoying and it’s not stopping and it still continues, can someone please do something about this, what do you think will solute this? Just want your opinion

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
I think they should make words like cucumber, minigame and cocktail not censored. The reason they are spamming it is because they think it's funny that there's a swear word in it and gets filtered. So if they make those words not censored and just come out normal, it would avoid the spam of those words.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Hello! Sometimes, certain things like spam cannot be conquered overall, due to many different reasons. Many things can provoke it. Even so, there are staff members online every day to help stop the spam before it becomes too much. I can assure that the ManaCube staff team will always strive to be there to help with chat when it gets chaotic! However, if there isn't a parkour staff member on parkour at the time of the encouraging of spam, you can always use ./report or ./helpop to report it and we will come to help! Thank you! :D

-ashley<3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Lol, wth even is cucumber spam? And what's so bad about cucumbers? I personally not a fan, but they aren't that bad...

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Lol, wth even is cucumber spam? And what's so bad about cucumbers? I personally not a fan, but they aren't that bad...
Cucumber spam starts when a random person types ''Hey guys look type cucumber in chat'' and then people start typing the word but it ends up to be ''cu***ber'' due to the bad word inside it. They just think it's funny and spam it. Same with words like minigame and cocktail.

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
the best way to cause chaos in chat is to say one of 3 things:
-Cucumber
-blm
-Dream