Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Skyblock, Islands and Factions have all not worked for ages and I know its a small thing but it would be a fantastic QoL thing to fix! Its not a huge deal but I'd love if it was fixed :)
@Dacon (tagged so he sees this)
Thanks!

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,350 83
Howdy,

As far as I’m aware, the stats page was left “under construction”, and the developers did have some ideas they wanted to add/change with it, to make it more useable and more up-to-date.

Unfortunately, I just don’t believe it’s a priority, as in-game issues and bugs tend to be more important on their to-do-lists. It’d definitely be great to have the stats page working (although personally, I think it mostly works fine) but for the moment, I believe it’s on the back burner. I’ll certainly bring it up again/pass it on to Dacon and the other admins, just as a gentle reminder.

Happy Holidays1

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Howdy,

As far as I’m aware, the stats page was left “under construction”, and the developers did have some ideas they wanted to add/change with it, to make it more useable and more up-to-date.

Unfortunately, I just don’t believe it’s a priority, as in-game issues and bugs tend to be more important on their to-do-lists. It’d definitely be great to have the stats page working (although personally, I think it mostly works fine) but for the moment, I believe it’s on the back burner. I’ll certainly bring it up again/pass it on to Dacon and the other admins, just as a gentle reminder.

Happy Holidays1
And I'd expect nothing less aha! I'm fine I just thought I'd make a post because even a conversation which doesn't do anything is still productive! All fine thanks for the reply Hallow! I'd completely agree that it works (mostly) fine its just a small thing I'd love to be able to see accurate stats server wide.
- Raptor