Cannoning Is Impossible

EUCombo

ELITE
EUCombo
EUCombo
ELITE
Ratings
Cannoning is completely broken at the moment. My friends and I spent at least an hour filling over 1000 despencers with tnt manually because /tntfill and /f tntfill doesn't work.

After doing all this we then had to repair the cannon because the red sand got stuck in an unupdated state and just hybrided our cannon.

Then after repairing the cannon and spending another 20 minutes and hundreds of thousands on tnt, we were able to fire the cannon successfully... Once...

We then proceeded to fire to cannon again, for us to realise that the sand we'd stacked didn't update and was just floating in the sky, causing us to have wasted money firing the cannon.

To get the cannon working, we had to mine the sand after every shot to allow it to update.

After about 3 successful shots, the red sand done the same as before and just hybrided our own cannon, causing me to have wasted about 3 hours in total, lots of money and all I have to show for it is 3 broken walls that are just going to get patched by gen buckets.

Please fix cannoning as fast as possible as it's one if the main reasons to play factions, Thanks

-EUCombo

Derpylatios

PATRON+
EonLatios
EonLatios
ELITE
Ratings
81 9
Things are buggy and it's expected of a new server.

/tntfill was apparently fixed if you look at updates on discord.

It's pretty unfortunate to hear that your cannon blew up. I don't know much about cannon's so I can't say to troubleshoot as if I knew how easy or hard it would be.

WhatsYours

MVP+
aslleep
aslleep
MVP+
Ratings
Make a bug report if you would like to help the problem be fixed, and apparently this sounds like a high priority problem, so be sure to mark that on the bug report.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82