Cannot connect to Manacube

wossi1

PATRON+
wossi1
wossi1
Patron+
Ratings
Hi all,
I cannot connect to Manacube anymore, i have tried several times but i just get a loop between the majong and manacube. This only happens with Manacube as i have tried numerous other servers to see what happens none of which are 3rd party, i have checked all the router etc and no faults and i know what to check as i do pc repairs for a hobby so i was wondering if there has been an update that could stop connections it's something server side that has been done in the last few days as my connection was perfect earlier this week
It cannot be just me that cannot connect so maybe others are having the same problem unless i have been banned by mistake (which happened once before)

wossi1

PATRON+
wossi1
wossi1
Patron+
Ratings
I just checked everything again and tried with 3 different pc so it's deffinately serverside, somethings been changed in the last week which is keeping players from joining

Last edited:

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 92
Hi all,
I cannot connect to Manacube anymore, i have tried several times but i just get a loop between the majong and manacube. This only happens with Manacube as i have tried numerous other servers to see what happens none of which are 3rd party, i have checked all the router etc and no faults and i know what to check as i do pc repairs for a hobby so i was wondering if there has been an update that could stop connections it's something server side that has been done in the last few days as my connection was perfect earlier this week
It cannot be just me that cannot connect so maybe others are having the same problem unless i have been banned by mistake (which happened once before)
also did u try the eu ip in case u are from eu