Rejected Cat Guard - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This map is about getting inside of a cat guards hat. The map is about a big cat dressed like a guard in the middle of the map. The cat guard is a character from a game called BattleBlock Theater, and its purpose is to kill players (bad guy). The cat looks crap but oh well.

Nick: Silverfish003
Name: Cat Guard
Number of jumps: 44
Checkpoints: 3
Plot: -119;-91
2020-11-25_18.26.58.png

2020-11-25_18.27.08.png
2020-11-25_18.27.24.png

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hello Silverfish003, I am sorry to say your map is being rejected.

Theme: The theme is original, we don’t have a cat guard server on manacube, so good job there!
Build: The build feels a bit simple, almost like pixel art with a couple of 3d objects added, I’d love if you could experiment with some shapes and adding some texture to the build!
Parkour: The parkour is a bit odd. We don’t accept maps with floating parkour, and yours has a fair bit! I’d suggest keeping the parkour attached to the build as much as possible. The blocks used for the parkour also don’t go too well with the build itself
Difficulty: The length and difficulty to me made it feel best suited to an easy map, however, you didn’t put the difficulty anywhere so I don’t know if that’s what you were trying to achieve.

Thanks for taking the time to submit your map, hopefully, you will submit more in the future!

Have a good day, and happy map building- Cele <3

Status
Not open for further replies.