Change /helpop.

lokiio

VIP
VIP
Ratings
[This is really just a thread to build on this thread by Penguin.]

First of all, I think helpop messages are too difficult to read in chat since it’s a simple [name] > [y/ign]: [message]. There’s no bold, no colours (other than yellow), and nothing to indicate that it’s a helpop response.
I think it should be changed so it says something along the lines of [HELPOP] [mod rank + name] > [y/n]: [message] so that it is easier to pick out in chat.

Secondly, there’s no way to reply to helpop messages, which is annoying for two reasons: one, you can’t ask anymore questions without waiting to use /helpop again; and two, you can’t say thank you to the staff member by simply doing /r thanks!
Similar to Penguin’s idea, I think it would be good to add a command to reply such as /hreply, /hr or something along those lines so it’s easier to carry on conversation with staff members if you need more help.

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Yeah I completely agree with all that you have said here, as I have just discovered this post. I think this is one of the major issues, because recently I was in a situation were I was reporting someone for cheating/ban evading ect. The staff member used the helpop reply to message me, and It can sometimes be a little awkward, as I don't want to use /helpop to respond to a question, I would feel more comfortable just using /r or a new command such as /hr or any other of your suggestions so that you don't 1) have to wait for the helpop cooldown, and 2) so you don't have to feel like you are interrupting/disrupting the activities of staff.

-Penguin