jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hello guys. This is very hard to say. And no it isnt one of those Coming out things :)

So, I have 11 mutes, 1 ban and 2 kicks. I am on the verge of being perm muted/banned.
I love Manacube, it is a great server, but i've been bad. Yet I will try to change. I am going to try to not type in caps, spam, greif (I never have greifed), or hack (ive never hacked either), but I will change. I know this forum post is small and you guys probably dont even care, or hate me, or want me to be banned, or yeah.
But I am gonna try hard to change.
Please respect me on this, and help me if you care.
Thank you.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
It takes a lot for someone to talk about their punishments, let alone own up to them. I'm glad that you're owning up to your mistakes, and doing so in a respectful manner makes all of this even better.

Best of luck to you, you're a good person and I know you can do well in this community. :)

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
It takes a lot for someone to talk about their punishments, let alone own up to them. I'm glad that you're owning up to your mistakes, and doing so in a respectful manner makes all of this even better.

Best of luck to you, you're a good person and I know you can do well in this community. :)
thanks man you're a nicec staff <3

Ratings
I would like to do the same, but to do that I would need to be unbanned which I hope happens because I donated a lot of money to this server and I miss enjoying this amazing server everyday:(