KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
I've recently been wanting to change my name because I hate my current one! :(
If I do this will I:

- Lose my rank
- Lose my progress on Parkour (like, go back to noob)
- Lose my Skyblock island or not be able to access my chests
- Not be able to access my current creative plots as they're not 'mine' anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! ;)
Thanks in advance!
- KiKi ;):):p

chuck noris.gif

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
I have very limited knowledge, but I'll tell you what I know. I know for sure that KitPvP supports name changes, so you won't lose anything on there. I also think Skyblock supports name changing, but I'm not 100% sure.

Hopefully this information helped. If not, a person with more knowledge about this kind of stuff is likely to reply.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,310 41
Kitpvp and skywars support name changes.

While Skyblock does not support name changes, I restore as much as I can. If you are on your island by yourself, I will give it back to you. If you have other team members, I will kick them temporarily to give the island back to you, but can add them back. You should empty your echest as you won't be able to access it. Money and gems can be given to a mod or trusted player so they can return them to you after. Mcmmo isn't restored.

Parkour you can pay any gems to a trusted player or staff member so they can give them back to you. I'll need to remove the mapper rank from your old account if you want it back on the new one.

On creative any mod+ can restore your plots. On prison SrMod+ can restore plots. I can restore your mine rank.

The biggest problem is that we have to be on skyblock and parkour at the same time to make this work. So we both have to be on when I take mapper from your old account. And we have to both be to put mapper on the new account and return your skyblock island.

It ends up being lots of work for name changes.:rolleyes: But if you change, I'll help as much as I can

KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
Kitpvp and skywars support name changes.

While Skyblock does not support name changes, I restore as much as I can. If you are on your island by yourself, I will give it back to you. If you have other team members, I will kick them temporarily to give the island back to you, but can add them back. You should empty your echest as you won't be able to access it. Money and gems can be given to a mod or trusted player so they can return them to you after. Mcmmo isn't restored.

Parkour you can pay any gems to a trusted player or staff member so they can give them back to you. I'll need to remove the mapper rank from your old account if you want it back on the new one.

On creative any mod+ can restore your plots. On prison SrMod+ can restore plots. I can restore your mine rank.

The biggest problem is that we have to be on skyblock and parkour at the same time to make this work. So we both have to be on when I take mapper from your old account. And we have to both be to put mapper on the new account and return your skyblock island.

It ends up being lots of work for name changes.:rolleyes: But if you change, I'll help as much as I can
It seems a lot of work and it's not worth it when I just have /nick. So I'll just stay as KiKi_Vanilla :p
Thanks for your advice ;)
- KiKi :)