jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
So did mana add a chat filter because I can’t swear anymore in chat?

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
We’ve always had a chat filter, but some words may have been added to the lost of filtered words. You might have been using another chat color before that bypassed certain filtered words?

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there,
as Uneasilly thoroughly explained above we've got a chat filter on basically all of the ManaCube servers, I can admit that it's not that effective but I highly recommend you to watch what you are saying so you dont bypass :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Lol. I was never one to swear, then when I turned 13 I made a bunch of social media accounts (that I hardly use), and started playing Minecraft... this lead me down the rabbit hole that is Discord- and man you would not believe how many potty mouths live on the internet!! TERRIBLE influence, would not suggest getting Minecraft or Discord. jk ily all <3

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Lol. I was never one to swear, then when I turned 13 I made a bunch of social media accounts (that I hardly use), and started playing Minecraft... this lead me down the rabbit hole that is Discord- and man you would not believe how many potty mouths live on the internet!! TERRIBLE influence, would not suggest getting Minecraft or Discord. jk ily all <3
I mean to be honest, all social media playforms are age restricted with reasoning. I fully support the age restrictions and I personally think parents should check on their children more often. (Not to the point where privacy is being violated tho)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I mean to be honest, all social media playforms are age restricted with reasoning. I fully support the age restrictions and I personally think parents should check on their children more often. (Not to the point where privacy is being violated tho)
Definitely, personally I prefer my parents don't go snooping around on my discord or anything just because of the nature of my messages- it's mostly harmless joking around, but it's stuff that my parents wouldn't "understand." Example, the whole "OMG YOU'RE SUCH A BIG QT!!" or "ILY NO HOMO!!" Not that my parents have anything wrong with people being gay, but they might think it's weird that I say this stuff to people who I don't know online... honestly, I don't think I've ever seen this kind of behaviour on any other server before! So perhaps it's something unique to Manacube?
However, I feel that there needs to be a certain level of trust between the parent(s)/cargiver and the child.

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber cu***ber
LOL

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I find chat filter to be trash, letting the S word and A word and more exposed in the chat, plus there are ways to cheat the filter and say words without modifying them, I think the chat filter really needs work...nobody should be swearing on a server where people under age 9 are able to see them

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
yep, the chat filter is trash rn. innocent words get picked up all the time causing huge spam (e.g. cu***ber spam). Pre-Summer 2019 chat filter was MUCH better IMO.

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
u are addicted to forum posts laney lmao