Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
So people are getting muted for saying cucumber, but not for saying the N/F word I wonder why.
If people are saying those things please report it.
To me it sounds like human error. It happens, but staff aren’t the only ones able to spot an issue, you can too and by reporting a player it brings it to their attention and they can prioritize on it.

I doubt the staff would intentionally leave players saying disrespectful things alone. As for spam I think it is important to eliminate spam ASAP because it pollutes the chat making it hard for community fun and for the staff to pick up on other discrepancies, if they accidentally miss someone saying other bad things due to spam sure that sucks, but you can’t get them all. But like I said above, we the community can really help the staff if we report things.
Absolutely correct.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
I understand what your getting at, but I question its ability to work. Although others wouldn't see it as "oh, it's blurred! Let's go spam this.", they would probably see it as "Ooh, it's not censored anymore, ima go spam CuCUMber in chat!"
They would get muted for that regardless for making the word capital or outlined in anyway, it would still reduce spam as people will no longer spam cucumber and if they do say what you said or spam it they can get muted for evading the censor.