Checkmark wall.

Aztec_

ELITE
Aztec_
Aztec_
ELITE
Ratings
Just a simple thing, but maybe make a wall in parkour spawn that has all the heads of the players who currently have the checkmark (Obtained from beating all the maps) . It is very hard to get and at the moment I believe only 3 or 4 players have it, so it would be a nice reward as well as the small check in chat.

CornJob

ELITE
Uitzicht
Uitzicht
ELITE
Ratings
Hi there,
I need to admit Uneasilly is right about the fact it needs to be updated every month. But besides the fact it is a cool reward for the current checkmark holders, it will also push others to get the checkmark. So long story short: yes, a checkmark-wall is a good idea.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
I really like this idea, it’s a cool reward and it gives incentive to do new maps rather than continue to grind old maps like many people do to get score. You could put like “make a support ticket when you earn the completions to get the head” so you can keep track of it, if one of the reasons we don’t do it is because of updating it!

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Yep. I agree with this idea. I think although corn brings up the point of having to update it every month which is a fair point, the work it takes to get checkmark far outweighs the effort to update the board once a month. I don't really have a lot of knowledge about this but could it not just be automatically updated like the leaderboards are? If so, I don't see the drawback of having the board.

Another idea instead of this is just making a leaderboard for the unique map completions which pretty much serves the same purpose and also includes players who are very close to checkmark. Although this could pose problems if more than a certain amount of people get checkmark cause it would defeat the purpose of everyone's name showing up who has the checkmark. I don't know, just something to consider.

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
Another idea instead of this is just making a leaderboard for the unique map completions which pretty much serves the same purpose and also includes players who are very close to checkmark.
I like this idea- usually 12 people (the leaderboard amount) don't get checkmark by the end of the month so it would be a good way to see how close people are to reaching it!

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Good Idea. Agree Completely. Seeing How Rare It Is To Get It, You Should Definitely Have A Miniwall For It.