Chicken Eggs

On Skyblock I wanna make a food shop with tons of cakes and other food. However, I can't make all of the cakes without eggs. I tried breeding them (maybe I did it wrong, but I don't think you can mess it up), just leaving them to drop eggs, talking in chat about it, everything. I really need help here. I checked an old thread but I guess I don't really understand.

Thanks so much.

- Pooz

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Ahh. I'm glad you were trying to make a food shop. Chickens definately drop eggs but they drop eggs at a significantly low rate. You might be waiting for a bit. I would recommend looking for chest shops that sell eggs ngl xD

Edit: this is late but you were talking about it in chat earlier today. Good luck nonetheless

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Edit: Someone told me a warp (/warp egg) and they sell eggs there. I did take them out of stock with 37 eggs but whatever :/

Last edited:
Ratings
Hey, I was inquiring about the same issue yesterday. Roza has a great setup for obtaining eggs, and I am sure they can show you it sometime if you see them on. Additionally /warp stuff sells eggs for reasonable prices :). Good luck
-MA