iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
Hello everyone! I am hosting a pretty thick wardrobe giveaway on the Survival gamemode since I do not really play Manacube much anymore.

Not going to make a fancy post, so I will keep it simple.
Respond to the poll to enter the giveaway. Simple right?

Also, if your actual IGN is not on your profile somewhere like so,
1680303893206.png
your vote will not be counted in the giveaway.

Also, you can win as many wardrobes as whatever wheel website I use decides. If it says you get 30+ wardrobes, you are getting 30+ wardrobes. What you win, if you win, will be completely randomized

Speaking of the wardrobes, what is all being given away? Here is a a very quick and tacky list I made of all the items being given away.

Hats: T-Rex Hat - Lion Mask - Rapper Hair - Roblox Hat - Aviators - Rowenas Tiara - Sorting Hat - Halo -Blue Flowercrown - Cowboy Hat - Horse Mask - Clown Wig -Magical eye - Koala Hat - Penguin Hat - Panda Hat - Shrek Mask - Elite Crown - Gamer Headset - Bunny Ears - Zeldas Crown - Links Hat - Umbrella Hat - Bucket Hat - Princess Peach Crown - Strawberry Crown - Mushroom Hat - Mario Hat - Luigi Hat - Jotaro Hat

Hand Gear: Pool Noodle - Ice Cream - Cherry Blossom Fan - Fruit Cornucopia - Bag of Money - Triwizard Cup - Lute - Pumpkin Bucket - Golden Snitch - Black Lightsaber - Pink Lightsaber

Back Gear: Werewolf Tail - Flamingo Floaty - Elite Tail - Elite Wings - Bowser Shell - Tanooki Tail - Monkey Tail

Winners will be announced sometime between April 24th and April 30th. And no I will not be posting proof of what everyone wins, that would take way too long.

1680303064698.png

Last edited:

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
210 13
What a lovely thing to do for the Community .
Sorry to hear you dont play much anymore .
I do hope at somestage you have the urge to come play again. If not I wish you all the best on your Journey!!
[not here to enter juat to say a quick thankyou for doing this for players]

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
April 24th will be the day I'll do the wardrobe giveaway. (Was only potentially set to April 30th just incase of unexpected IRL stuff)

Be sure to respond to the poll before then if you havent already to enter.

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
Winners
Lavendel – Gamer Headset, Princess Peach Crown, Clown Wig,

jenkas1lad – Elite Tail, Pink Lightsaber, Panda Hat, Bunny Ears

superflyguy5151 – Bowser Shell, Luigi Hat, Ice Cream

phvnt – Triwizard Cup, Lute, Horse Mask,

fanasey – Roblox Hat, Mushroom Hat, Aviators,

QD_iBlqzy – Cherry Blossom Fan, Bag of Money, Tanooki Tail, Sorting Hat, Shrek Mask, Koala Hat,

iYawn – Umbrella Hat, Rowenas Tiara,

xColdx – Black Lightsaber, Elite Wings, Monkey Tail

Quickturtle812 – Pumpkin Bucket, Lion Mask, Elite Crown,

Belcebuu – Zelda Crown, Cowboy Hat, Werewolf Tail,

Undint – Magical Eye, Panda Hat, Penguin Hat,

MrHello500 – Mario Hat, Jotaro Hat

DavidCw2000 – Bucket Hat, Halo, Fruit Cornocopia, Strawberry Crown,

Teddysgay – Blue Flowercrown

JustAthenaxD – Golden Snitch, Pool Noodle, Links Hat

EndTheLagg – Flamingo Floaty, Rapper Hair

Myself and some members of Tortuga will help give everyone out their prizes ASAP. Since it is a lot to giveaway to a decent amount of people, please be patient if it takes a bit to get your items to you. (I will be online periodically throughout tomorrow.)

If you do not see me online, please feel free to message any members of Tortuga online as they all have access to these wardrobe items.

Last edited: