Rejected City Runner - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

piebrian5

Ratings
I like the build however it is unoriginal because of the expert map city which it looks very similar to.

Reblz

rvbi
rvbi
Ratings
The theme is unoriginal as there are other City themed maps, However, I really like build (especially the helicopter.)
I like the Parkour, the length fits the difficulty but maybe you could add some different blocks in (Brewing Stands, Player Heads, etc.)

With a few changes I think it will get accepted.

Good Luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Minty_S,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the exact same theme (City.)
The build is good, with some nice details relating to a city atmosphere, so good job on that! I do think the build could be less cluttered. By that, I mean that the build feels slightly cramped and forced into a small space.
The parkour is varied, so good job on that! However, there are certain parts that are a bit confusing. The main issue with the parkour is that it feels too long for an easy difficulty. However, the types of jumps did fit the difficulty, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.