CLOSED-Cubits Giveaway- Top Prize 20 cubits!

x_xBen

PATRON+
x_xBen
x_xBen
Patron+
Ratings
IGN: x_xBen
Discord: x_xBen#6508

Favorite Lockdown activity: As all of us do, I love playing Minecraft! I just love how I have so much free time to build more and play with my friends. We are constantly online and always have a blast. I also enjoy using this free time to play Pokémon games and Animal Crossing. Since my normal school and sports schedule did not let me get home until 8pm, I found so much enjoyment playing games I would otherwise not have time to play.

Server: Survival/Islands

Kirex

ELITE
TheBigDar
TheBigDar
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Kirex
Discord: Kirex#5325
Honestly, my favorite part about this isolation is being able to have time to play on Manacube with all of you lovely people ;)
Aztec Skyblock!!!

MOLOA

PATRON
Ratings
IGN: Moloa
Discord: Moloa#4906
Favorite memory: Going on summer camp with my friends and also my ❤️ , never gonna forget that, also came back with a gaming laptop.
Server: Aztec

Ratings
IGN: ConManGaming
Discord: ConManGaming#0639
Favorite quarantine memory: I got to top 5 in a video competition at my school.
Favorite Server: I play mostly olympus and parkour.

Omghey

ELITE
omghey
omghey
ELITE
Ratings
  • IGN Asection
  • Discord Asection#8816
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory ? Staying up late watching movies and sleeping
  • What server do you play on the most? Factions (The best server sry) :)

IceBreaker2222

MVP+
IceBreaker2222
IceBreaker2222
MVP+
Ratings
ign: IceBreaker2222
discord: IceBreaker2222#7201
Quarantine memory: I went over to a friend's house the other day cuz of his birthday and we had some fun (first time I've been anywhere in a long time)
I mostly play on survival

AlphaDS

VIP
AlphaDS
AlphaDS
VIP
Ratings
IGN: AlphaDS
Discord: AlphaDS #2866
Favorite memory: Trying so hard to buy a Nintendo Switch ( Which I got it at last :) )
Server: Parkour of course

Legionic

ELITE
Legionic
Legionic
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Legionic

Discord: Legion#4582

What I'm grateful for:

I'm grateful for having my girlfriend, we met in college and its been 2 years now, we both graduated because we both pushed each other to do the best we can. We have had soo many adventures and crazy days and many more to come. I'm grateful for having her because she made me the man I am today, stronger, smarter, and courageous. Without her I wouldn't be who I am now, a better version of myself.

Hope this made people smile :)

I also play on creative and factions. More on factions lately cause of the new season but I'm known on creative. Maybe see you guys around

AttemptOne

MVP+
AttemptOne
AttemptOne
MVP+
Ratings
Hey! Thanks for doing this giveaway Cel! It would mostly definitely help me in getting Elite.

My username is AttemptOne, and my Discord handle is Attempt#0001. As for quarantine, I've normally really considered myself to be social and spent most of my time indoors anyways. Although every now and then I'd get out to see some friends, so it's been hard on me not being able to do that. However, I've made so many friends on my first few weeks of being on ManaCube and I am very grateful for that. So I guess my favourite part of this so far has been meeting all of you! Parkour FTW!

Yeah, I know I'm corny. Might just be the Canadian in me. Who knows? Thanks again for doing the giveaway and good luck to all those who enter! ;)

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Thankyou to everyone that entered- The giveaway is now CLOSED <3