borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
Thanks for giving everyone this opportunity!

My IGN is UwUAudrey (ew I'm gonna change it back soon)
The only server I really play is parkour.
I'd like to have this because I have been playing on the server more often, and I had planned to do a rank upgrade later-on.

I wish the best of luck to everyone participating!

goose

MVP+
ceoofsex
ceoofsex
MVP+
Ratings
38 1
ign: ceoofsex
main servers: kitpvp and factions
reason: i’d like to give the rank to a friend of mine who has been wanting an upgrade for awhile

Ratings
Welcome to my VIP/VIP+/MVP rank upgrade giveaway!
The rules are simple, you must be Member/VIP/VIP+ rank to enter for the chance to win the next rank!
However, if you are MVP, MVP+ or ELITE rank and decide to enter, you can nominate a friend of a lower rank to receive the upgrade in your place! Just put their username in your entry below or message me on Discord after winning with the player's user! (My user is in my signature)

(on a budget here but I wanted to do something special for my favorite community <3)

To enter, reply to this thread with the following:
1. Your in-game username
2. Your main played server(s)
3. Why you want the upgrade

One Two! winners will be randomly chosen after a week, good luck to all!
Winner: To be announced (6-19-20)

View attachment 29725 View attachment 29726 View attachment 29727

I want to nominate a friend as she has helped me get used to skyblock and now i’m addicted thanks to her because if it wasn’t for her introducing me to the server, i wouldn’t be here right now.

The rules are simple, you must be Member/VIP/VIP+ rank to enter for the chance to win the next rank!
However, if you are MVP, MVP+ or ELITE rank and decide to enter, you can nominate a friend of a lower rank to receive the upgrade in your place! Just put their username in your entry below or message me on Discord after winning with the player's user! (My user is in my signature)

(on a budget here but I wanted to do something special for my favorite community <3)

1. Your in-game username

Astrozen
Creative
Because I Will have more commands to let me build things~ :D

Subtilizer

ELITE
elseawhy
elseawhy
ELITE
Ratings
Ign: lcygaming
i play mostly on island
i want an rank upgrade from vip+ to mvp because i want more perks and keys

Ratings
3 1
IGN: Moojitsu
Main Servers: Atlas, Parkour
Reason: I mostly play Atlas, and there are certain perks I would like such as having pets, disguises, speed, more trails, more plots and more! I'm happy with the VIP+ I have now, but an upgrade doesn't hurt. :)

Last edited:

Friceman

MVP
Friceman
Friceman
MVP
Ratings
Player I nominate: Stinkyrat33
Server: Survival
Reason: It would mean a lot to Rat to gain some essential commands to make their experience more practical.

_Smokescreen_

VIP+
_Smokescreen_
_Smokescreen_
VIP+
Ratings
_Smokescreen_
Skyblock
A rank upgrade would just be nice, so yolo

P.S. I'm VIP+ on the server, can't /link

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14

1. Your in-game username

EVAN!!! THANKS FOR HOSTING THIS GIVEAWAY YOU ARE AWESOMEEEEE

IGN: Blorosaur
I play on parkour the most but I often play on aether too

I want to give the prize to my friend @Capsicum if I win, his IGN is Capsicum
He plays parkour too

simplylowry

PATRON+
SimplyLowry
SimplyLowry
Patron+
Ratings
38 1
Ign: simplylowry
i play aztec and aether the most and i just want to be able to help out my friends and fellow players!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
IGN: k_xqe
Main: Atlas and Parkour
Reason: I want to nominate someone to get the rank <3 giving back to the community yknow -v-

Angel_of_Deaths
I mostly Play Aether
I would love the rank upgrade so I can help everyone out with builds and not have to worry about /tf all the time in all honesty~

Ratings

1. Your in-game username

1. SuperSplooger21
2. Aztec
3. I would like to upgrade from VIP+ to MVP because the perk of /repair would help me a ton since I wouldn't have to bug people asking them to fix my stuff for free. It would also be amazing to have /back and /top because they would make island navigation a lot easier. Also, if I had /ptime, I would change the time to any time a person would want (I have glowing so I don't need it personally but I love helping others. Also extra ancient keys wouldn't be so bad to have. Having 10 sethomes instead of 5 would also help a lot with navigation because we have so many different places to be on our island. There are definitely going to be people more deserving than me to try to get the rank upgrade and I understand that and won't be very upset if I don't get it, but I would love to get it. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

katrina5412

VIP
_okato_
_okato_
VIP
Ign: katrina5412
Server: Olympus (Atlas)
I would really like to share the benefits of a vip rank with my best friend to help her rank up and I've always wanted to have a cool nickname in chat :)

1. Your in-game username

1) AvadraKadavra
2) Atlas (Prison)
3) this server is a supportive platform that i really enjoy playing on.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Hi, I’m gonna sign up my friend (we talked about it in game) I’ve already signed up tho
Minester1234
Doesn’t have disc
Main is parkour
Wants to win to help him in the game and get extra rewards
(It’s for the VIP rank)

Last edited: