Ratings
80 4
  • Username: EwoutCookies
  • Map name: Coconut Mall
  • Photos of your Parkour:
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot home EwoutCookies 11
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Insane
  • Number of jumps (Optional): 140
Thanks, everyone that helped on this map! no matter how every single bit of help was very useful!​
1587931727396.png

1587931699844.png

1587931680918.png

1587931665774.png

1587931649857.png

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Great map! Hope it gets accepted.

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
It's a super cool map, your builds are always lovely and this is no different! It's a unique theme and the parkour is suitable too in my opinion. Good luck! :')

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I'm glad to have helped out with putting some shops in, what a great team effort to make the mall ManaCube themed! Theme is great, parkour is great I'm sure because it's insane so I know I can't do it. I've been loving the Mario universe maps this month :) +1 of course!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Here are some more details:

45 fully decorated shops
5+ easter eggs and secret rooms, not to mention countless inside jokes and memes
30 days of hard work by 16 mappers
20 cocoa-bean related parkour jumps

EwoutV

ELITE
EwoutV
EwoutV
ELITE
Ratings
80 4
Here are some more details:

45 fully decorated shops
5+ easter eggs and secret rooms, not to mention countless inside jokes and memes
30 days of hard work by 16 mappers
20 cocoa-bean related parkour jumps
I confirm this information! but spun is the only not mapper that helped a bit ;)

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
i really loved helped building this with you Ewout. the morning where you announced the shops were being built was the most fun I've ever had working on a project. thank you so much for this!

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
1587996574310.png

yo what kinda dumbass would make pk like this like look at those cocoa beans and the daylight sensors and that random landmine who tf would make some of these jumps like this.

wait

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Ewout and everyone who worked on this!
I'm here to give you my review of the map. Firstly I think this level should be ACCEPTED. Here's why!

The theme of your map is OKAY since there are at least two Mario Kart maps already (MarioKart, CheepCheepBeach) but I think this level is easily different enough from those two to be an original map!

The build of your map is GREAT. It is accurate to the theme and VERY well done. It is recognizable enough and appealing to look at.

The parkour of your map is GREAT now that all the exploits I pointed out were patched. I find the parkour to be very difficult and it will be a challenge for sure. The jumps are well varied and aren't floaty at all.

I wish you the best of luck! :D

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, an amazing build fro my perspective, this build looks like it took quite a while to make and it looks like an amazing team and its so wholesome that it was a team effort also. The jumps are all unique and different which spices up the parkour and the map is highly detailed in basically all areas, nothing else really to say other than good luck! :)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hey!

I'm so sorry for the delay! This map is being accepted! The build is amazing! I feel like I'm in coconut mall it looks so much like it. The theme is good, as there are no Coconut Mall maps that exist. The parkour is very fun to do! Good job to everyone that worked on this course! I added some checkpoints to make up for the difficulty of the parkour. Overall, the course is great! Well done everyone!

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.