Controversial Topic!!!! BEWARE!!!!! (NOT CLICKBAIT)

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
no...? if we really wanted to call them something they're not, call them tacos. that at least makes SOME amount of sense.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
but why tho, they both have two slices of bread that surround a piece of meat (sometimes) and possibly other pieces of food!
its literally not two slices of bread.... its one piece of bread shaped to put wiener inside of it, if anything more like a taco like lofi said.... defo not a sandwich!!!

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
its literally not two slices of bread.... its one piece of bread shaped to put wiener inside of it, if anything more like a taco like lofi said.... defo not a sandwich!!!
Idk but what if one of the pieces of bread breaks, thats happened to me before, i see where you are coming from but...

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
wtf

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
but why tho, they both have two slices of bread that surround a piece of meat (sometimes) and possibly other pieces of food!
Quite bold of you to call hot dogs meat but I'll accept it.

I do believe you could classify hot dogs as sandwiches - even if you split a hot dog bun completely it's still a hot dog no? Therefore what's the difference between a hot dog and a sausage sandwich?

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Do you guys wanna know how mcdonalds makes their chimken nuggets?

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Quite bold of you to call hot dogs meat but I'll accept it.

I do believe you could classify hot dogs as sandwiches - even if you split a hot dog bun completely it's still a hot dog no? Therefore what's the difference between a hot dog and a sausage sandwich?
thank you exactly you understand

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
The two pieces of bread are connected so...no?