Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Currently my university is on spring break, but we got extended an extra week (seemingly so professors can prepare to go fully online for the rest of the semester). Until then, I’m trying to get ahead in school work and working on a research proposal...and playing ManaCube of course.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Sadly I still have to make my way to work even when it closes since zoo animals still need my assistance! Other than that, I would probably just order menulog and rewatch Brooklyn 99 for the 219th time lmao

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Since yesterday I’ve heard my school will be closing for 3 weeks so, i’ll probably be playing on manacube a lot and finish my recent projects. Also i’m very happy that I can sleep longer now lmao. I will probably have online lessons, so I will still be doing some school actually.
I mean who doesn't love sleep! I wonder do you think school going online will result in work being done or just people not paying attention? Also I wonder if you can be truant from an online class.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Sadly I still have to make my way to work even when it closes since zoo animals still need my assistance! Other than that, I would probably just order menulog and rewatch Brooklyn 99 for the 219th time lmao
You work at a Zoo?!?! So did I!!!

Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
212 5
On Friday my school was doing quarantine preparations so we received two weeks worth of take home school work just in case the school were to shut down at some point over the weekend. Later that day Friday we got the announcement that we would be closed for a month.. not two weeks. I'm gonna be doing a lot of school work but I'll also be on manacube ;)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Ok news just announced that schools are closed until further notice. Everywhere i go its hand washing everytime i go somewhere