Costumes not working

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
Hey there,
So I recently got vip+ and now have mvp+, and I noticed that the costumes that vip+ don’t actually work in the parkour sever. When ever I try to change costumes either using commands or the GUI, it will say “unknown command”. I also bought the ocelot costume and the command it said to use, /ocelot, comes back with the same issue. Anyone have an idea what’s going on?
-Nick

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Hey there,
So I recently got vip+ and now have mvp+, and I noticed that the costumes that vip+ don’t actually work in the parkour sever. When ever I try to change costumes either using commands or the GUI, it will say “unknown command”. I also bought the ocelot costume and the command it said to use, /ocelot, comes back with the same issue. Anyone have an idea what’s going on?
-Nick
its been like that for a few years I believe, all I really know what you can do is buy them but yeah I think they have been broken for a while, you can create a support ticket if needed.

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
They're currently disabled, hopefully, they should work again at the next update parkour gets! As Noah said, if you would like the mana back you can make a support ticket to re-attain the mana you lost!