Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya, just popping my opinion here if that's alright! (I am not a map judge, this is just my personal opinion on the map)

In regards to the theme, it is original. There are currently Crash Bandicoot themed maps on the server, but this is executed in a unique way, so good work on that!

The build is nice, however, I feel that there could be more terrain added to extend the map out sideways which would add to the detail overall; other than this, the build looks good.

The parkour length and difficulty are both good for the difficulty stated. The blocks used for jumps could be more varied throughout, the section at the end is fine, but during the beginning through until the end temple, there is no variation. I would recommend the use of blocks such as player heads, fences, water, trapdoors and glass panes to ensure it's enjoyable to play.

I hope that you can take my suggestions into consideration <3
Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Arky__

Arky__
Arky__
Ratings
Heya, just popping my opinion here if that's alright! (I am not a map judge, this is just my personal opinion on the map)

In regards to the theme, it is original. There are currently Crash Bandicoot themed maps on the server, but this is executed in a unique way, so good work on that!

The build is nice, however, I feel that there could be more terrain added to extend the map out sideways which would add to the detail overall; other than this, the build looks good.

The parkour length and difficulty are both good for the difficulty stated. The blocks used for jumps could be more varied throughout, the section at the end is fine, but during the beginning through until the end temple, there is no variation. I would recommend the use of blocks such as player heads, fences, water, trapdoors and glass panes to ensure it's enjoyable to play.

I hope that you can take my suggestions into consideration <3
Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Thanks for the feedback :)

Was thinking about the mixing up the earlier parkour and I will definitely follow up with that after reading this.

And in regard to the building more terrain this is actually a great idea hadn't really considered it and will definitely add some of this now. Thanks for the feedback!

Have a wonderful day also <3

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there Arky__

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

The THEME of the map is original, so good on you for that !

The BUILD is quite layered in the small islands that it contains... try to make one big build for this instead of making floating islands.

The PARKOUR fits the difficulty and length of an easy map, but lacks in variation. You can use the tips as Josh stated above.

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.