Crate Drop Info ( Skyblock Oasis )

justakwardnemo

Ratings
I already put this in suggestions but I’m not sure how seem it will be so I’m putting it here too. Also I’m not sure if this is the same across all servers.

In skyblock oasis we often receive vote party rewards or when we vote we get vote treasure. One thing I think that would be cool to add with these is a message! Most of the time I’m not sure if I received and item and if I did I don’t usualy know what it was. I think it would be cool to add a text that tells you what item has been received into your inventory or if you received nothing. This would be helpful, I think, to all the players who use these chests.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi justakwardnemo!

This is a super cool suggestion! I also believe it would be super neat to receive a chant message that states what rewards you got out of the vote party chests. You should add it here https://suggestions.manacube.com/ that is out suggestions website. It allows players to upvote and comment on suggestions in a super organized way! Also the suggestions can be labeled as not planned, planned, one, etc... so players can accurately see what is being added form the suggestions website.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I think it would also be a great idea to have a command to access your vote party loot. For example, when yoh right clicked on the chest your item would go into a Private Vault which could be accessed by doing /vploot (Vote Party Loot). By doing this it gurantees that you would know what you are getting from your crates. Keep in mind that there wont always be a time where you get something though.