elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
I believe we should have a crate dedicated to cheese. It would greatly satisfy the Manacube community.

elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
I think this'd be the only way to appease everyone. Weird crate ideas seem to be popular right now.

Throwback crate would be cool tho. Include stuff from like, 5 years ago maybe.
Yes but i believe that some crates would be overpowered.

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
I can understand how it would be overpowered, but I wasn't thinking of having ALL OP items in the crate. I was thinking it would essentially look like a normal crate item wise. Yeah we would get wardrobe items, or tools, or whatever else from past crates, but there would be mana or other more minor items to balance that out. If we did have a higher number of OP items in the crate, I feel like the percentages on them would have to be a lot lower to avoid econ crashing and stuff.

elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
I can understand how it would be overpowered, but I wasn't thinking of having ALL OP items in the crate. I was thinking it would essentially look like a normal crate item wise. Yeah we would get wardrobe items, or tools, or whatever else from past crates, but there would be mana or other more minor items to balance that out. If we did have a higher number of OP items in the crate, I feel like the percentages on them would have to be a lot lower to avoid econ crashing and stuff.
Yes but it would destroy old sva price