[Creative] Add Light Cleaner Plugin.

Simply

PATRON
Simplly
Simplly
Patron
Ratings
112 7
I know creative is considered dead, but I really think it could do a lot better if a bit of effort was put into it. Dacon did mention plans to update creative in the near future, but it's not certain that his words will hold true, however, with the current state of creative, lighting glitches are the worst thing ever.

It is literally impossible to do anything world edit related without having one appear. I know permissions for //fixlight were added, but were taken away once some asshole decided to crash the server with it. Either way, //fixlight barely worked.

Implement the Light Cleaner plugin. I've used this on private servers and it is the best way to fix light. It does it efficiently and fast with barely any lag from past experience. I would like to build on the server, but it's the most aggravating thing when all your builds are casted in shadows.

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/light-cleaner.42469/

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
creative was suppose to update september of 2021, dacon said it might and got everyones hopes up for nothing, classic dacon ;)

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
he also said there would be an update in september. unless its a new factions season, dacon doesnt care

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
creative doesn't make any money bc they are barely any crates and there isn't anything to make a profit from. Because its not earning much no one cares about it and it becomes outdated. when it becomes outdated players dont wanna play on it. its literally just a giant loophole. it doesnt get updates bc it has no players and it has no players bc it wont update. the creative paradox :cool: