I don't know how helpful this sort of thing is for the staff team, but it is helpful to the casual (non-staff) player. Please let me know if this post is out of line.
- In 1.9 and higher, snow, player heads, and other blocks cause players to glitch and be unable to move. 1.8 is currently the only version that doesn't do this.
- Spawn parkour is prone to randomly breaking. This has been an issue for years.
- Snow blocks melt on map maker world, causing courses to slowly disappear!
- After completing a Champion map, your compass, nether star, and other items are removed from inventory. Relogging returns them.
- The new filter sometimes doesn't filter words for certain players at certain times of the day. Even this inconsistency is inconsistent.
- After prestiging, you still need Skilled rank to access Expert/ Insane maps.
- Leaderboards for Champion maps can't be viewed and most of the top times are occupied by fly hackers who were banned.
- Most recent Experts/ Insanes can be accessed by any rank, not just Skilled and higher.
- There are many illegitimate world records for courses, including some < 10 second records.
- Recently added courses' TP blocks and jump pads don't save after reboots.
- Some course displays don't show world records: Aztec (medium), UFO (hard), and potentially more (which I have not completed).
- AirBalloon] is probably not supposed to have that bracket there. Also, AirBalloon] cannot be completed in Challenge mode.
- /prefix doesn't work which is a huge drawback to buying Elite.
- /msg is broken ever since the hardware upgrade a month ago. When you try to message a player it says "this player is not online."
- /log [map name] assumes you're trying to run /log [username], a staff command, and is blocked to players.
- /reactions is unrecognized command.
- /reactions top says that stats are disabled. Similarly, reactions in /stats for all players show "0 chat reactions."
- /help information about staff ranks still shows Manager and does not show Sr Mod.
- /help information about submitting maps says you can rate plots with /rate [1-10], which is blocked. Unsure if this is intentional.
- /submit directs you to manacube.com/submit, which is no longer the correct link.
- /buy claims that Ancient chests have exclusive banners; they don't.
- /buy still advertises the Valentine's Day 2018 bundle, which you obviously can't buy anymore.