Current list of known bugs on the parkour server (edits)

Tasses

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Tasses
Tasses
ELITE
Ratings
575 25
I don't know how helpful this sort of thing is for the staff team, but it is helpful to the casual (non-staff) player. Please let me know if this post is out of line.

General Issues
- In 1.9 and higher, snow, player heads, and other blocks cause players to glitch and be unable to move. 1.8 is currently the only version that doesn't do this.​
- Spawn parkour is prone to randomly breaking.​
- Snow blocks melt on map maker world, causing courses to slowly disappear!​
- After completing a Champion map, your compass, nether star, and other items are removed from inventory. Relogging returns them.​
- The new filter sometimes randomly doesn't censor words. There are also words censored by the filter that shouldn't be (cubed. loser) and words that aren't censored that should be (cunt, pussy).​
- After prestiging, you still need Skilled rank to access Expert/ Insane maps.​
- Leaderboards for Champion maps can't be viewed and most of the top times are occupied by fly hackers who were banned.​
- The most recent Experts/ Insanes can be accessed by any rank, not just Skilled and higher.​
- There are many illegitimate world records for courses, including some < 10 second records.​
- Recently added courses' TP blocks and jump pads don't save after reboots.​
- Some course displays don't show world records: Aztec (medium), UFO (hard), and potentially more (which I have not completed).​
- AirBalloon] is probably not supposed to have that bracket there.​
- /prefix doesn't work which is a huge drawback to buying Elite.​
- /msg is broken ever since the hardware upgrade yesterday. When you try to message a player it says "this player is not online."​
- /log [map name] assumes you're trying to run /log [username], a staff command, and is blocked to players.​
- /reactions is unrecognized command.​
- /reactions top says that stats are disabled. Similarly, reactions in /stats for all players show "0 chat reactions."​

Outdated Info
- /help information about staff ranks still shows Manager and does not show Sr Mod.​
- /help information about submitting maps says you can rate plots with /rate [1-10], which is blocked. Unsure if this is intentional.​
- /submit directs you to manacube.com/submit, which is no longer the correct link.​
- /buy claims that Ancient chests have exclusive banners; they don't.​
- /buy still advertises the Valentine's Day 2018 bundle, which you obviously can't buy anymore.​

Last edited:
Ratings
Does anyone else lose the compass, nether star, and enderchest from their inventory after completing a champion map? It happens to me and I have to /hub to get them back

DonVito699

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Donvito699
Donvito699
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
I don't know how helpful this sort of thing is for the staff team, but it is helpful to the casual (non-staff) player. Please let me know if this post is out of line.

- In 1.9 and higher, snow, player heads, and other blocks cause players to glitch and be unable to move. 1.8 is currently the only version that doesn't do this.​
- The most recent Experts/ Insanes can be accessed by any rank, not just skilled and higher.​
- Spawn parkour is prone to randomly breaking.​
- After prestiging, you still need Skilled rank to access Expert/ Insane maps.​
- Leaderboards for Champion maps can't be viewed and most of the top times are occupied by fly hackers who were banned.​
- There are many illegitimate world records for courses, including some < 10 second records.​
- Some course displays don't show world records: Aztec (medium), UFO (hard), and potentially more (which I have not completed).​
- AirBalloon] is probably not supposed to have that bracket there.​

- /prefix doesn't work which is a huge drawback to buying Elite.​
- /msg is broken ever since the hardware upgrade yesterday. When you try to message a player it says "this player is not online."​
- /log [map name] assumes you're trying to run /log [username], a staff command, and is blocked to players.​
- /reactions is unrecognized command.​
- /reactions top says that stats are disabled. Similarly, reactions in /stats for all players show "0 chat reactions."​

- /help information about staff ranks still shows Manager and does not show Sr Mod.​
- /help information about submitting maps says you can rate plots with /rate [1-10], which is blocked. Unsure if this is intentional.​
- /submit directs you to manacube.com/submit, which is no longer the correct link.​
- /buy claims that Ancient chests have exclusive banners; they don't.​
- /buy still advertises the Valentine's Day 2018 bundle, which you obviously can't buy anymore.​
Oh I never of these commands and others! I never experienced anything with parkour but i try these things ur right!
Thanks for letting me know ;)

Tasses

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Tasses
Tasses
ELITE
Ratings
575 25
Does anyone else lose the compass, nether star, and enderchest from their inventory after completing a champion map? It happens to me and I have to /hub to get them back
Thanks, I'll add that tonight.