Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Hey Dacon!

I just have a question about the number of different words that are in the scrambler on Parkour. I don't know if it's any different from the other servers, but I just wanted to know so that I can find the probability of typing the word without even noticing a scrambler will come and getting an almost impossible time.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
why can't i get book and quill in aether i want to go in cano naked with a signed book and quill that says
So you've killed someone...
Like a pamphlet
PTSD from book dupe exploits, although it is safe to add back now..

1) Where did you get the idea of cubits?
2) On the forums do you use light mode or dark mode (same question for discord)
3) What's your favorite gamemode on Manacube (it better be survival)
4) Bedwars on Manacube? :eek:
5) Can you give me a cookie rating on this post? :p
1) Where did you get the idea of cubits?
Bonds from runescape, allows players to sell the bonds for in-game money, and the buyer gets membership in return. Similar concept with cubits

2) What's your favorite gamemode on Manacube (it better be survival)
Skyblock season 10

3) Bedwars on Manacube?
We've developed everything for it, all we need is the builds and ideas to make it unique. Am more focused on catching the existing gamemodes up to date first.

5) Can you give me a cookie rating on this post?
Sure

Hey Dacon,
I noticed, that the /fly perk on parkour has been heavyly restricted. The flight height has been limited to about 20 blocks. That basically destroys /fly perk. It makes it so useless. The reason for that was, that the SpawnPk Players were trolled. As of right now, there are more People that have /fly perk than doing SpawnPk. So my first concern is: Why restrict the /fly Perk, which you even have to pay for to get, when nobody actually plays SpawnPk. I barely see people playing SpawnPk. Another reason why i dont understand the restriction of /fly is that SpawnPk players can easily do /hide and wont get disturbed by flying people. There would be many ways to fix this. Im going to name 2 solutions to fix this.
1. Solution: Autohide on SpawnPk
If you enter SpawnPk, ur flight gets disabled. Why not hide all other Players when u do SpawnPk automatically and then reshow them if you fail.
2. Solution: Disable flight NEAR SpawnPk Players
Basically flight could be disabled if the Player with the /fly Perk comes into a certain radius (for example 10x10x10 blocks) of the SpawnPk player. That would also help the SpawnPk-players getting less annoyed. Also the players that have the perk could make use of /fly and have fun.
Since nobody is playing SpawnPk, this could also need a rework. Mostly SpawnPk doesnt get played cause of the terrible rewards. After you have reached 1000 Jumps theres no real reason why someone should touch SpawnPk again, except if they wanna go for the Emerald Block. Maybe a System that gives you higher rewards, the further you get would be more attractive.
I, and certainly some others, would appreciate it if these changes were mentioned and /fly could be fun again without restrictions.
Finally i wanted to notice you, that Elite-players have still no opportunity to claim their Elite-Key (/gkit Elite) for free on parkour. The only way to get them is by buying them.

I would be very thankful for an answer/statement.

Blue
I removed height limit of flying for now. Still cannot fly within spawnpk region but we can fix that soon. thanks for suggestion

Dacon, can you please start putting cubits back into promotional crates?
not planning on it

Hey dacon do you think world war 2 happened in disney cars universe?

If you are interested about discussing this I have alot to talk about, just hit me up. :)
Oh 100%, ww2 probably created the tech for the cars to become sentient

1. What other games do you play other than Minecraft?
2. Do you play on a console?
3. If you where to move to a different country/state, what would it be and why?
4. Can we see you make videos on some games like cod, and cyberpunk2077?
1. What other games do you play other than Minecraft?
not many lately, only game i've played recently is valheim
games i've spent the most time in besides minecraft would be the zelda series, mario series, runescape, civilization, dota 2, COD

2. Do you play on a console?
Probably will again when i finally can get a ps5

3. If you where to move to a different country/state, what would it be and why?
Cayman, majority of family lives there (+ no taxes ayy)

More questions!

1) Do you read the chat when you're online?
2) Do you read your pings on discord?
3) which admin do u like best
4) How did you get those different y angles in your videos on yt
5) do you plan on crates in creative
6) can we duel again more, and I win, so I can put it in my signature
By the way) following up on /shout, I understand plugins now so nvm.
7) Can you PLEASE add : dacon: emoji ingame (/emojis) ty
8) What did you do on your birthday
9) should I make your dog or cat as a parkour map
And 10)
Can I have a top forum poster tag on parkour c:

Ty!
1) Do you read the chat when you're online?
Like 10% of the time. If i'm reading chat I'll respond

2) Do you read your pings on discord?
In community discord? If i get a desktop notif while on yeah

4) How did you get those different y angles in your videos on yt
it's mods/editing

5) do you plan on crates in creative
planned for it, probably won't happen until a big creative update

Dacon will there ever be paysafecard payment option?
Apparently paysafecard doesn't allow "loot boxes", even though I see paysafecard being used everywhere with lootboxes. It's wack
Plus they have a super high fee so i never bothered with it

Kill, Marry, Kiss
Me, Rory and Boom. Pick wisely
kill boom, marry you for citizenship, kiss rory no homo

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
Since I have my DM's disabled I usually only answer questions from public...
Hey Dacon! So I have a question or two :)

Firstly, if there was one thing/update/feature/achievement etc. that you are most proud of. What would it be?
Relating to the server or perhaps just anything along the way...

Second question; What is your personal goal or objective with the server (long term wise) and what do you think could bring you closer to that goal

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
where did you get the idea of all the different levels of staff?
also how do you like the word "bonk"?
<3

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Curious as a staff if you know who all the new staff on your servers are. As I am new to the team by only 2 months.

-Peter-

MVP+
PETEERRR
PETEERRR
MVP+
Ratings
Hey Dacon,
This isn't really a question... more of a proposition. Couldn't dm you on discord so this is the next best thing.
I am a professional builders and have been playing on manacube for a good while now and I want to help out with the server as best as I can. But as my skills don't exactly lie in staffing I'd like to offer up my skills as a builder and help out with spawns and stuff for servers.
Here is my portfolio: Portfolio - Imgur
Please reply if you are interested in my services.
-Peter

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Hey Dacon,
This isn't really a question... more of a proposition. Couldn't dm you on discord so this is the next best thing.
I am a professional builders and have been playing on manacube for a good while now and I want to help out with the server as best as I can. But as my skills don't exactly lie in staffing I'd like to offer up my skills as a builder and help out with spawns and stuff for servers.
Here is my portfolio: Portfolio - Imgur
Please reply if you are interested in my services.
-Peter
Heya @-Peter- !

It's lovely to see that you would like to help out Manacube with building!
You are able to see all open positions here: https://manalabs.io/jobs

Hope this helped!
~ Jash