Accepted Dance, Easy map by Claire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire ❤️

koolimbe
koolimbe
Ratings
16 5
This is my first map submission! Map's called Dance and it's inspired by my love of rhythmic gymnastics. Easy map with about 30 jumps and 3 checkpoints, at /plot v Clairepotter9 . Hope you enjoy!! ❤️
2019-11-23_20.18.37.png

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Good theme, good build, and good parkour! A masterful first submission.. Good luck! Also, nice texture pack

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I completely agree with Tas here, if you were to show anyone, theres no way they’d know this is a 1st submission. This map is extremely well built and the parkour is super well done. It’s varied, and super fun!! and because the theme is original, with all these factors, I definitely think this map is a +1. Good luck :)

Claire ❤️

koolimbe
koolimbe
Ratings
16 5
Thanks so much for the feedback! I'm not new to building parkour courses, but I'm glad what I'm used to is good with Manacube standards as well. :)

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello!

I'm glad to inform you that your map has been accepted! The theme is original, as we don't have any maps revolving around this theme yet, and the build is well done, I can tell you put effort into this! The parkour is also well varied, and the length and jumps fit the difficulty you're going for, as well as it being decently varied, and easy to understand where to go throughout the map.

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit this map to the forums, I hope to see lots more from you in the near future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.