Rejected Delight - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
This map will not get accepted, firstly the theme is unoriginal as there is Rainbow themed maps out there (look here for the map google doc : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit?usp=sharing) and the build is not pleasant to look at.
secondly, the parkour is repetitive and has no variant in jumps, all of the jumps are from a full block to another. try to make varied jumps in ur parkour.
Thirdly, the parkour is just floating. this map is just rainbow towers in mid air. you should try and make a main build where you incorporate the parkour into it. (if you need an example look in /warp beta on parkour) next time you submit a map to be accepted try to checkmark all of these things I stated above. (sorry if i sound harsh)
overall i rate -1
Looking to play ur second map, that I hope will be much, much better than this map!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello Roz! I will be rejecting your map, unfortunately.

The theme isn't very original, because as @d0r0n said, we do have quite a few rainbow maps.

The parkour is entirely floating and very repetitive as it's mostly normal block/ladder jumps. The difficulty fits hard fairly well, although it's bit long. I find it fun, but due to the repetitiveness and length, I can see it getting boring for others.

There isn't a main build as far as I can tell, it's just the small platforms. There's very little detail, and it's very repetitive as most of the platforms are the same.

Thank you for submitting! If you have any questions, feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (MCBYT#2023).​

Status
Not open for further replies.