Did manacube change payment methods?

Vowki

MVP
superboop567
superboop567
MVP
I was trying to buy some more cubits (I haven't in a while) and my payment kept declining (I have more than enough in the account) tried checking with my bank and I just had to do a verification and on their end it said it should go through but it doesn't, I haven't had this problem in the past and was wondering if maybe the payment method was different or if my bank is just being annoying. Any ideas or solutions?

Louiehee

PATRON
LouieHee
LouieHee
Patron
Ratings
19 2
it’s clear that manacube is saving you from gambling, so kind of them. Make sure you’re typing in all info correctly, other than that you could make a ticket and someone who knows what they’re talking about can help :D

Jake.

Mod
Kihta
Kihta
Mod
Ratings
63 1
I was trying to buy some more cubits (I haven't in a while) and my payment kept declining (I have more than enough in the account) tried checking with my bank and I just had to do a verification and on their end it said it should go through but it doesn't, I haven't had this problem in the past and was wondering if maybe the payment method was different or if my bank is just being annoying. Any ideas or solutions?
Hello,

I would recommend contacting Tebex store support here: https://www.tebex.io/support
We do not have control over store related issues such as not being able to make purchases, this is because Tebex sometimes block or limit purchases. If this doesn't work I would suggest contacting your bank.
Have a good day :)

I think you should try after few hours or days, the decline may be due to the server busy, It generally happens with others.

Thanks