Discussion on Boss Spawn Requirements

What do you feel is the best boss spawn method?

• Sacrifice x amount in order to participate

• The more you sacrifice the greater the drop chance

• I like the current system

Results are only viewable after voting.

ParmeSean

ELITE
SeanToasters
SeanToasters
ELITE
Ratings
Current Situation:

The current requirement for spawning the boss on /festival is set to zero. This allows players who do not actively participate in the game to take advantage of boss kills. As a result, a small number of dedicated players are sacrificing items, while many others benefit without contributing.

Impact on Players:

Many dedicated players, including myself, have sacrificed thousands of emeralds in hopes of receiving valuable loot from the boss. However, it has become increasingly frustrating to witness the disparity:
  • Only 3-4 players typically sacrifice items to spawn the boss.
  • 30+ players show up to benefit from the boss fight, sharing the same drop chances.
  • Players who do not contribute can simply sit AFK at the portal and still reap rewards.
This situation has led to a loss of motivation among regular boss spawners, as evidenced by the fact that the boss was not spawned for 5 hours yesterday.

Proposed Changes
  • Item Sacrifice Requirement I suggest implementing a set item sacrifice requirement to either:
    • Allow players to attack the boss, or
    • Gain loot from the boss.
  • Loot Incentives Based on Sacrifice Alternatively, consider a system where the more items players sacrifice, the higher their chance of receiving valuable drops, such as the SVA piece from the boss.
Conclusion

Introducing these changes could restore motivation among players to contribute to boss spawns, ensuring that those who work hard for their items are appropriately rewarded, while preventing passive players from taking undue advantage of the system. Your thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated!

Please vote below. To the dev team as a side note, I understand that it takes hours of work sometimes to make these changes, but I feel (personally) that it is necessary at this point. We appreciate everything you guys do.

SeanToasters/ParmeSean

Ratings
+1
Got 0 will to spend minimum of 500+ worth of emeralds for a boss anymore. 100+ bosses no blade, only frog legs and im not french.
swrds pls cookagain
sean for president

CheetahGirlHQ

*CheetahGirlHQ
*CheetahGirlHQ
Ratings
41 7
+1 this seems like a good idea!

Nexid

ELITE
Sir_Nexid
Sir_Nexid
ELITE
Ratings
What if we added something else? Another way to spawn the boss without sacrifice. If they don't want to add a timer then what about the outbreak mobs. Other then spawning more mobs they don't seem to have a purpose. So they are usually left alone. But what if each outbreak mob killed is counted towards the boss counter? Will it be a fast spawn? No, but at least it is something that will slowly build towards summoning the boss

_IvyShade_

ELITE
XMr_PandaX
XMr_PandaX
ELITE
Ratings
Ok for anyone wondering why boss req should be lowered its because only 5-7 people actually help spawn boss while the others reap the benifits also if you take into count goblin drops 750 goblin teeth is 3000 emeralds and is a lot to give up just for frogl

xHexie

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
CCCCXX
CCCCXX
Patron+
Ratings
98 21
tbh its alot to give away to spawn the boss and the pay out isnt great.. i think lower the requirement and make the boss spawn every few hours or base it on kills like kill 500 mobs it spawns
Post automatically merged:

and make it so u can give plants to boss chest mf needs it

Vividlavender

ELITE
Vividlavender
Vividlavender
ELITE
Ratings
+1 I think that the loot amount should be lowered to like 350 or the more you donate the better your reward/ or even just keep it the same but get rid of the lesser rewards.

Enowapi

ELITE
Enowapi
Enowapi
ELITE
Ratings
1 1
What if we added something else? Another way to spawn the boss without sacrifice. If they don't want to add a timer then what about the outbreak mobs. Other then spawning more mobs they don't seem to have a purpose. So they are usually left alone. But what if each outbreak mob killed is counted towards the boss counter? Will it be a fast spawn? No, but at least it is something that will slowly build towards summoning the boss
while i agree to an extent, the purpose of the outbreak mobs is for ppl who dont have nobel to get the Rat pet