PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
I use a parkour client (no hacks of course) which has Optifine built into it. I did use Optifine up until recently when I had a pretty massive visual glitch that I only experienced in Optifine so I swapped over to this client so playing Minecraft/Manacube didn't give me a severe headache and make me nauseous LOL

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
No, it's literally called Parkour Client. I had to message someone to send me the download to it as it's extremely difficult to find online (searching parkour client on google comes up with just a bunch of hack clients and you definitely don't want to be using any of those). The client is only really useful to sweaty parkour players though, it basically gives you more exact coordinates and displays them on the default screen instead of having to go into F3.

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
pk client gang
it has optifine included and it's very useful for parkour as it details your timing and gives you more precise coords

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
I used OptiFine up until a couple of months ago when I started using LabyMod. Optifine is included with LabyMod so I guess I could say that I still use it...? ;)

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
Badlion for parkour all the way. There’s FPS boosting, sprint/sneak toggling and optifine included. I really like using optifine for droppers, it helps to see further down the dropper. And you get to feel like a Youtuber while using zoom :)

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
I use Badlion, the chat macros and included opticien is really nice. I also do pvp modes, so overall it is a good choice

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
I use labymod. It's really easy to download and friendly to use. Also I get free chat colors and mods xD well labymod has optifine installed in it so I guess I still use it? xD

CosmikPandaz

Ratings
I use a parkour client (no hacks of course) which has Optifine built into it. I did use Optifine up until recently when I had a pretty massive visual glitch that I only experienced in Optifine so I swapped over to this client so playing Minecraft/Manacube didn't give me a severe headache and make me nauseous LOL
What client may I ask?

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
What client may I ask?
No, it's literally called Parkour Client. I had to message someone to send me the download to it as it's extremely difficult to find online (searching parkour client on google comes up with just a bunch of hack clients and you definitely don't want to be using any of those). The client is only really useful to sweaty parkour players though, it basically gives you more exact coordinates and displays them on the default screen instead of having to go into F3.