Jumps 65
Checkpoints 3
First Plot On Creative /plot home Xboxd
Pictures:

Attachments

skijwolker

Ratings
48 9
it doesnt look half bad. its original, but the jumps and used blocks seem a bit messy. +0. good luck though :3

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
-1 bicause unoriginal ;)
lie, +1
it doesnt look half bad. its original, but the jumps and used blocks seem a bit messy. +0. good luck though :3
I disagree. I think the build is extremely messy, and the drum set is completely messed up:
  • Cymbals aren’t white
  • Cymbals don’t have double supports- they need to be able to vibrate and move when hit
  • The bass drum is completely disproportionate to the rest of the build, and it’s circular form is unrealistic
  • The pole on top of the bass drum has no purpose in the build’s theme, not would it in an actual drum set
To add on to this, the theme is nowhere near original and the parkour doesn’t fit in with the build.
I’d suggest you rethink your ratings ;)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
I disagree. I think the build is extremely messy, and the drum set is completely messed up:
  • Cymbals aren’t white
  • Cymbals don’t have double supports- they need to be able to vibrate and move when hit
  • The bass drum is completely disproportionate to the rest of the build, and it’s circular form is unrealistic
  • The pole on top of the bass drum has no purpose in the build’s theme, not would it in an actual drum set
To add on to this, the theme is nowhere near original and the parkour doesn’t fit in with the build.
I’d suggest you rethink your ratings ;)
HOW ABOUT I SUGGEST rethinking that post to be nicer AND we tried our best + we are lazy to fix the map right now but we will think about fixing it

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
no u and + its not just me to made ERRORS its two others

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
I helped create it

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
HOW ABOUT I SUGGEST rethinking that post to be nicer AND we tried our best + we are lazy to fix the map right now but we will think about fixing it
no u and + its not just me to made ERRORS its two others
I don’t need to be “nice” or “kind” I’m criticizing your map, which you put up to be reviewed and which you built with two others. I’m giving suggestions on the map’s post, in which you posted, therefore you should be the one taking he criticism. If you r e a l l y want to get your map accepted, you should stop being “lazy”, and take commenter’s suggestions into consideration instead of creating dull excuses like “no u” in an argument you started.

If you credit yourself as the creator of the map then you're responsible for the errors. Now that's called shirking your responsibility.
As well as this, though you put a disagree rating on his post, Deep is correct. If you credit yourself as the direct creator of a map, you should be the one taking criticism for the map. You should also be taking the criticism into consideration when fixing the map and submitting new maps.
You seem to struggle with that, as a large majority of your maps are very half-assed and rushed, seemingly in an attempt to get a quick-mapper rank.

If you’re going to be an ass about criticism, at least have some valiant points to back yourself up.

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
check spelling errors before you apply for staff... and this is your opinion. SO we actually wanted to do OUR WAY.We don't care now because you wont shut up on every post i make
I don’t need to be “nice” or “kind” I’m criticizing your map, which you put up to be reviewed and which you built with two others. I’m giving suggestions on the map’s post, in which you posted, therefore you should be the one taking he criticism. If you r e a l l y want to get your map accepted, you should stop being “lazy”, and take commenter’s suggestions into consideration instead of creating dull excuses like “no u” in an argument you started.

As well as this, though you put a disagree rating on his post, Deep is correct. If you credit yourself as the direct creator of a map, you should be the one taking criticism for the map. You should also be taking the criticism into consideration when fixing the map and submitting new maps.
You seem to struggle with that, as a large majority of your maps are very half-assed and rushed, seemingly in an attempt to get a quick-mapper rank.

If you’re going to be an ass about criticism, at least have some valiant points to back yourself up.

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
check spelling errors before you apply for staff...
I’m sorry? I could only find one spelling error within my entire post, and it’s due to me being on my phone and not being able to type very well. What does any of this have to do with the idea of me applying for staff? Where did you get that idea in the first place?

To show your hypocrisy, here’s a list of spelling errors of yours which I found on this thread:
Fixed grammatical and spelling errors are bolded, incorrect items are crossed out.
SO we actually wanted to do OUR WAY.
I honestly don’t care if you’re doing things “your way” when building a map, but I have the right to criticize and make suggestions on your map, as you submitted the map to have this done.
We don't care now because you wont shut up on every post i make
Noah, you should take criticism into account when making and submitting a map. That’s why players are allowed to comment on maps in the first place. And you’re absolutely correct, I won’t “shut up” on maps you submit, nor will I on maps other players submit. I come on this sub-forum to judge player’s maps and give my opinion on them, as they’re submitted for that exact purpose.

Stop using bullshit excuses and attempted-personal attacks to try and make me back down from the argument at hand.

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
I also never gave you permission to have me in the Memes so either take me out or take it off! I will report to a staff if you don't.

I also said you not me

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
I also never gave you permission to have me in the Memes so either take me out or take it off! I will report to a staff if you don't.

I also said you not me
You, nor any staff members have control over the things put in an external link in my signiture. Don’t be stupid, Noah. Report me if you want.

Also, rating all my posts “Disagree” and “Dislike” isn’t going to help you in any argument.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
AS SAID BEFORE, TAKE IT OFF THE FORUMS OR I WILL REPORT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1530390815][/DOUBLEPOST]just take it down a hole

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
AS SAID BEFORE, TAKE IT OFF THE FORUMS OR I WILL REPORT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1530390815][/DOUBLEPOST]just take it down a hole
its a sig he can put what he wants suck it up the map isint good we know this after 16+ rejected maps

Status
Not open for further replies.