Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Maybe a duel game mode on KitPvP with a gset load out so people can practice or wager duel money without actually losing stuff? Just an option because obviously most people would rather just gset fight down in arena

J a suggestion
Lmk what y’all think

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
good idea, gives me a bit of practise time before i actually put on my gsets and lose all of them from a block glitch

Scalian

VIP+
Scalian
Scalian
VIP+
Ratings
That would be smart it could allow some of the newer players to experience what its like to fight with a gset and help them get better or just let the players that don't have a team behind there back to fight with a gset. Maybe it could have a weekly bow as well as a god bow with flame because a lot of people carry that around as well as the gset and a full inventory of soups.

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
+1. The loadout could be protection 3 sharp 3, a punch 2 bow, a rod, a few pearls, a few golden apples, and a row of soups (a whole inventory for a duel would be too much) and obviously a fire-resistance pot + speed. The duel kit should be called "OP" and would definitely be a popular duel kit. If perhaps the issue is that there is already a grand selection of duel kits to choose from, the OP kit could replace a less used kit like Juggernaut or the Knockback Sumo FIsh. This kit would give players (new or old) the ability to practice how to fight in gsets.

Koadine

MVP+
Sozsa
Sozsa
MVP+
Ratings
8 3
+1. I believe that this idea would give players the opportunity to see how it is to actually participate in a fight with god gear, but with the ability to not lose anything.