Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
Hello all,

Earth has been out for a few weeks now and I felt like now enough time has passed for people to add some suggestions to how to improve the realm and the quality of life for players on earth.

So without further ado here are some of the Earth Improvement Propositions (EIP for short)

EIP - 1
make /sell hand and /sell all a free perk
with the current economy it is not fair to f2p unranked players to be unable to /sell all as it significantly hampers their ability to compete for things such as /top compared to ranked players as they are unable to sell things as quickly which when bulk farming is extremely slow. At the moment it is a VIP perk so its essentially locked behind a $5 paywall.

EIP - 2
let people sell ores such as copper, gold, diamonds, coal, lapis and redstone.
Other realms are able to so we should be able to as well. especially with the new season being based around the admin shop.
nuff said.

EIP - 3
let people sell block forms of ores.
As people scale up the sizes of their farms there are now significant bottle necks especially with iron farms as we are unable to sell iron blocks for no discernible reason. this makes the farming aspect especially tedious and annoying and doesn't contribute to gameplay whatsoever.

EIP - 4
fix this as it annoys me because you right click not left click
2022-12-13_17.43.23.png

EIP - 5
fix sell shops
this is more of a bug than a suggestion but chest shops will repeatedly just vanish from /shop even when fully stocked for no reason. this takes away from the player economy aspect of the realm.

EIP - 6
make the anticheat less stupid when someone is using an elytra
literally ask anyone who's ever used an elytra and rockets on earth for longer than half an hour

that's all the things that annoy me on earth at the moment if you have any suggestions please comment

almondemilk

ELITE
almondemilk
almondemilk
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
well 5$ isnt a lot
also u can ask some rich guy to lend u some cubits to buy vip , prestige and pay his cubits back seems fair
"well 5$ isnt a lot " lol what
also whether VIP is 5 dollars or not, hiding /sell hand and /sell all behind it is hella p2w when selling items is such an essential part of the game

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 91
"well 5$ isnt a lot " lol what
also whether VIP is 5 dollars or not, hiding /sell hand and /sell all behind it is hella p2w when selling items is such an essential part of the game
Just work for the first prestige and ask someone some cubits to be able to prestige and pay that person back

almondemilk

ELITE
almondemilk
almondemilk
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
If u disagree u are a lazy person and expect everything given to you for no reason
" expect everything given to you for no reason " and "ask someone some cubits to be able to prestige and pay that person back " don't go together my guy

Shefti

PATRON+
Shefti
Shefti
Patron+
Ratings
Just work for the first prestige and ask someone some cubits to be able to prestige and pay that person back
Stop it. As a patron on earth, you do realize no one on Earth commonly gives out or loans cubits like that unless they are friends. Especially with all the players who stop so shortly its almost a waste to do so. To say to someone new/without a rank should ask people with ranks to buy them stuff is insulting to both parties. Everyone should have the ability to do /sell all. I think u confuse Earth for other realms.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
i think the /sell all should stay a perk for ppl with ranks

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 91
Stop it. As a patron on earth, you do realize no one on Earth commonly gives out or loans cubits like that unless they are friends. Especially with all the players who stop so shortly its almost a waste to do so. To say to someone new/without a rank should ask people with ranks to buy them stuff is insulting to both parties. Everyone should have the ability to do /sell all. I think u confuse Earth for other realms.
one is begging for stuff the other is getting a loan , usually on skyblock people help newbies without ranks prestige and they have to give their cubits spent back

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 91
and you decided to reaction spam disagree because on skyblock people do loans

Shefti

PATRON+
Shefti
Shefti
Patron+
Ratings
one is begging for stuff the other is getting a loan , usually on skyblock people help newbies without ranks prestige and they have to give their cubits spent back
Like I said, we dont do that on Earth. What happens on skyblock doesnt translate to other realms

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296

-·=»‡«ム»‡«=·-

ELITE
Astr0_Starling_
Astr0_Starling_
ELITE
Ratings
10 4
Hello all,

Earth has been out for a few weeks now and I felt like now enough time has passed for people to add some suggestions to how to improve the realm and the quality of life for players on earth.

So without further ado here are some of the Earth Improvement Propositions (EIP for short)

EIP - 1
with the current economy it is not fair to f2p unranked players to be unable to /sell all as it significantly hampers their ability to compete for things such as /top compared to ranked players as they are unable to sell things as quickly which when bulk farming is extremely slow. At the moment it is a VIP perk so its essentially locked behind a $5 paywall.

EIP - 2
Other realms are able to so we should be able to as well. especially with the new season being based around the admin shop.
nuff said.

EIP - 3
As people scale up the sizes of their farms there are now significant bottle necks especially with iron farms as we are unable to sell iron blocks for no discernible reason. this makes the farming aspect especially tedious and annoying and doesn't contribute to gameplay whatsoever.

EIP - 4
View attachment 64761

EIP - 5
fix sell shops
this is more of a bug than a suggestion but chest shops will repeatedly just vanish from /shop even when fully stocked for no reason. this takes away from the player economy aspect of the realm.

EIP - 6
literally ask anyone who's ever used an elytra and rockets on earth for longer than half an hour

that's all the things that annoy me on earth at the moment if you have any suggestions please comment
+1 Poosky

Namb

VIP+
Namb
Namb
VIP+
Ratings
1 32
Hello all,

EIP - 1

EIP - 2
nuff said.

EIP - 3

EIP - 4
View attachment 64761

EIP - 5
fix sell shops

EIP - 6

What a useless post... You can get 3 cubits so fast its crazy and the eco is simple as it gets, I have 2 days of playtime and I got vip+ not that hard.

Bushmonkeyz

MVP
BushMonkeyz
BushMonkeyz
MVP
Ratings
and for what would a newbie need a /sell or /sell hand to , to sell his dirt to do what exactly
So they can sell their loot like any other player on the server? They might have played for 100+ hours and not donated, it only benefits everyone in the grand scheme of things. No real drawback to anyone else so I don't see why you're so pressed over it. I think all the suggested changes are reasonable.

almondemilk

ELITE
almondemilk
almondemilk
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
True it doesn't harm anyone, we're not saying make it easier to get cubits, or make VIP cheaper, I just think that command could make it easier for new players to get used to the server, and encourage them to play, rather than hindering them if they don't fork out