• Total voters

Namb

VIP+
Namb
Namb
VIP+
Ratings
1 32
True it doesn't harm anyone, we're not saying make it easier to get cubits, or make VIP cheaper, I just think that command could make it easier for new players to get used to the server, and encourage them to play, rather than hindering them if they don't fork out
+1

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 92
So they can sell their loot like any other player on the server? They might have played for 100+ hours and not donated, it only benefits everyone in the grand scheme of things. No real drawback to anyone else so I don't see why you're so pressed over it. I think all the suggested changes are reasonable.
your arguments dont make sense why would you play 100+ hours and not have a rank , thats why ranks exist and make easier thats why prestige exists that why everything exists , you cant just play 100+ hours and say that you couldnt get 3 cubits through your journey mana pond exists , bosses exist , etc.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
What a useless post... You can get 3 cubits so fast its crazy and the eco is simple as it gets, I have 2 days of playtime and I got vip+ not that hard.
and u also hack ALOT

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
Definitely agree with the anticheat part. (Specifically for survival as well, but can be applied to all gamemodes) Movement on this server is so tedious. Elytras teleporting you back when you rocketboost, using /speed or speed boosting equipment, or even just bunny hopping sometimes makes you teleport in place.

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
with the current economy it is not fair to f2p unranked players to be unable to /sell all as it significantly hampers their ability to compete for things such as /top compared to ranked players as they are unable to sell things as quickly which when bulk farming is extremely slow. At the moment it is a VIP perk so its essentially locked behind a $5 paywall
While sell hand/all isn't usable by non-ranks you can still do /shop and click the Sell Inventory button and it will sell everything in your inv - basically the same as /sell all but through a GUI

let people sell ores such as copper, gold, diamonds, coal, lapis and redstone.
Other realms are able to so we should be able to as well. especially with the new season being based around the admin shop.
nuff said.
You can sell gold nuggets but I agree I think you should be able to at least sell copper ingots since idk what to do with my 4 chests of copper blocks.

let people sell block forms of ores.
As people scale up the sizes of their farms there are now significant bottle necks especially with iron farms as we are unable to sell iron blocks for no discernible reason. this makes the farming aspect especially tedious and annoying and doesn't contribute to gameplay whatsoever.
Just Yes

Additional suggestion for Earth.
Lemme pls move my homeblock while peaceful before I cry

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
If u disagree u are a lazy person and expect everything given to you for no reason
Idk how you can say that while literally the world is an economic crisis. While it may be $5 for you, it can be more in other places due to exchange rates. For example VIP is $7.30 + the GST (convert that from USD to AUD) and then any extra fees that your bank or finance company slaps on. Some people have been living paycheck to paycheck so it's really so insensitive to say that kind of thing ESPCIALLY on the kids game.

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 92
Idk how you can say that while literally the world is an economic crisis. While it may be $5 for you, it can be more in other places due to exchange rates. For example VIP is $7.30 + the GST (convert that from USD to AUD) and then any extra fees that your bank or finance company slaps on. Some people have been living paycheck to paycheck so it's really so insensitive to say that kind of thing ESPCIALLY on the kids game.
one I dont know shit about Australia except how it lost a war they declared agaisnt emus , also u dont need to spend real money to buy ranks , u can just ask a rich dude with lots of cubits , as per example TeamJacob is online all the time on earth why cant newbies just ask him for cubits after they finished prestige challenges in order to prestige and then pay jacob the prestige cubits

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
one I dont know shit about Australia except how it lost a war they declared agaisnt emus , also u dont need to spend real money to buy ranks , u can just ask a rich dude with lots of cubits , as per example TeamJacob is online all the time on earth why cant newbies just ask him for cubits after they finished prestige challenges in order to prestige and then pay jacob the prestige cubits
New players aren't entitled to be loaned cubits by other players. Would you loan a new players cubits every time they asked? Not knowing if they'll actually ever pay you back or not? For new players it can actually be quite overwhelming to see it all.

If you dont know about other places in the world then you really shouldn't be saying these insensitive things. Im glad you know about our Emu War such an important part of our history as a country... (Also has literally nothing to do with the cost of living and in general economic crisis the entire world is experiencing right now. You should really do some research dude.

like a person without rank doesnt need /sell just dont be lazy and to prestige and ask someone to help u with prestiging
Also as someone who has on average 300ms, and new to the game doing the pond part is going to take ages. Your logic is flawed.

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 92
New players aren't entitled to be loaned cubits by other players. Would you loan a new players cubits every time they asked? Not knowing if they'll actually ever pay you back or not? For new players it can actually be quite overwhelming to see it all.

If you dont know about other places in the world then you really shouldn't be saying these insensitive things. Im glad you know about our Emu War such an important part of our history as a country... (Also has literally nothing to do with the cost of living and in general economic crisis the entire world is experiencing right now. You should really do some research dude.

Also as someone who has on average 300ms, and new to the game doing the pond part is going to take ages. Your logic is flawed.
well not my fault they have shitty internet and 2 yes I would make a screenshot and if they wouldnt pay the loan I would report them and get them banned for scamming

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 92

bro you complain about living in Australia go live in Romania lol

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON