Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
Dear Manacube,

Currently on Earth, a new feature had been implemented to include Manacube's own custom monsters. While this is a good new feature for Earth, many players and I believe they do not have a high enough spawn rate. From personal experience, it takes an hour to find around 10-20 monsters, which in my ( and others I assume) opinion, is unacceptably low. With the addition of the new Excalibur 40 crate reward item from the Medieval Crate, it has been impossible to pass the level 5 requirement of killing 500 monsters. I wish to Manacube to improve the spawn rate of these new wild monsters.

Sincerely,

B̴̨͈̻̣͓̳̼̍̃̽̈́̈͐̇͊̕̕e̶̖͙͍͋͛͗̉̈͝ͅx̷̬̋̐̈́

-·=»‡«ム»‡«=·-

ELITE
Astr0_Starling_
Astr0_Starling_
ELITE
Ratings
10 4
Yes, I agree with this post, mainly because I have been grinding out a friends Excalibur, and it is exceptionally hard to find monsters, and tasks like killing 200 something mana monsters, is truly unbelievable. It would be nice for the spawns to be raised.

Last edited:

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
As @Velotro_ said, the tasks part is awful when you consider the fact that prestige just got nerfed into the ground (with cubit gains being nearly slashed in half) and the tasks (especially these impossible mana monster quests) have stayed the same, and with tasks being part of the prestige path, it makes it considerably more difficult to complete prestige for many players who simply do not have enough time to kill 400 mana monsters.

CullanP

Admin | Software Engineer
Admin
CullanP
CullanP
Admin
Ratings
74 15
I will work on improving this right now, thanks for the feedback! I do think the regular mob spawn rate is already decently high, however I will also be doubling this in the resource world alongside my fix for the mana mobs.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
I will work on improving this right now, thanks for the feedback! I do think the regular mob spawn rate is already decently high, however I will also be doubling this in the resource world alongside my fix for the mana mobs.
any idea on when vaults will open?