Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
So, first off I’m going to come clean out and say that the eco on kitpvp is weird in a sense. You make more money by gambling a 50/50 chance in coin flipping then going down and grinding kills. All is good with that but when coin flipping and wager dueling are the primary source of making money, that seems strange to me for a kitpvp server.

Diamond team fights seem to be getting more and more common and most players can’t even afford soups or pots for the matter. Pearls are never a thing when on a low budget either, yes you have the kits but they only give you 4 pearls an hour. In team fights you need atleast 8-9 including kiting. Not to even speak of repairing armor, though it may seem cheap for only 1k per item, in fights you that you need multiple repairs, it gets a little bit pricey. Not to mention how fast you fly through soups, An inventory costs you about 10k and you use about 1 per fight (depending on how long it lasts). All these fees total up very quickly.

Some things that can bring the economy back up:
Lowering the price of pots and soups; I know that devs have done this in the past but only by a small margin. $750 for one fire res is crazy to me, 8 kills just to get a fire pot.
Making the amount per kill go up; At manacube’s current state you get 100$ per kill which totals to 10k for every 100 you get, not including kill streaks, you will only have enough money to afford an inventory of soups after 100 KILLS!! That’s mental.

I’m open to feedback from anyone but I think that there should be a change, if enough people upvote I’ll make a suggestion for it.

Octaviene

VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
As someone who has built up a substantial net worth of about 14 gsets and 300k of money distributed across several alts to hide my wealth, I would like to share my story of how money can in fact be made on kitpvp.

But first, let me try to make sense of what you mean. You say that 100 kills only gives 10k. I assume you mean that 100 kills is difficult to get. Quite the contrary, I find that it only takes about 15 or so minutes to reach 100 kills, and that’s just for me. I’m terrible at pvp.

15 minutes of grinding to afford 1 pvp loadout? That sounds pretty fair to me.

But anyway, on to my rags to riches story. I didn’t always have 14 gsets. Even when I had 2-3, I was very hesitant to lose them, because to use a gset would mean to risk losing it, upon which I’d have to make at least a 30k profit in order to offset the loss, which isn’t even taking into account the utilities expended in the fight. So, how did I do it?

I fought in kit fight. Tubby, you are supposedly the 2nd best kitpvp player on the server according to zHappa. As such, you should have no difficulty defeating the average player while in kit fight. Grind, grind, and grind more. And don’t do stupid things that cause you to waste utilities, especially when you can’t afford to waste them. I’d also like to point out that you’ve been playing this server far longer than I have and have had access to tools such as the Cupid bow, which I could never dream of wielding.

If some new player like me can thrive on kitpvp by picking my fights intelligently, then I’m sure you can as well. You just have to swallow your pride, and put in the time to grind in iron.

Last edited:

Baccasaurs13

ELITE
Quantinum
Quantinum
ELITE
Ratings
16 5
As someone who has built up a substantial net worth of about 14 gsets and 300k of money distributed across several alts to hide my wealth, I would like to share my story of how money can in fact be made on kitpvp.

But first, let me try to make sense of what you mean. You say that 100 kills only gives 10k. I assume you mean that 100 kills is difficult to get. Quite the contrary, I find that it only takes about 15 or so minutes to reach 100 kills, and that’s just for me. I’m terrible at pvp.

15 minutes of grinding to afford 1 pvp loadout? That sounds pretty fair to me.

But anyway, on to my rags to riches story. I didn’t always have 14 gsets. Even when I had 2-3, I was very hesitant to lose them, because to use a gset would mean to risk losing it, upon which I’d have to make at least a 30k profit in order to offset the loss, which isn’t even taking into account the utilities expended in the fight. So, how did I do it?

I fought in kit fight. Tubby, you are supposedly the 2nd best kitpvp player on the server according to zHappa. As such, you should have no difficulty defeating the average player while in it fight. Grind, grind, and grind more. And don’t do stupid things that cause you to waste utilities, especially when you can’t afford to waste them. I’d also like to point out that you’ve been playing this server far longer than I have and have had access to tools such as the Cupid bow, which I could never dream of wielding.

If some new player like me can thrive on kitpvp by picking my fights intelligently, then I’m sure you can as well. You just have to swallow your pride, and put in the time to grind in iron.[/QUOTE

We cant grind when you and your gang of speds no life this server 24 f**cking 7. and stop using big words. its a Minecraft forum you dumbass

XxHandOfGodxX

ELITE
XxHandOfGodxX
XxHandOfGodxX
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
I agree 100% with Octaviene! Bacca, i know you are Febreeze, and also u belong in kit fight its just the way it is. We are on a dog eats dog server and whoever is the most hungry gets to eat! sorry :3

Baccasaurs13

ELITE
Quantinum
Quantinum
ELITE
Ratings
16 5
I agree 100%! Bacca, i know you are Febreeze, and also u belong in kit fight its just the way it is. We are on a dog eats dog server and whoever is the most hungry gets to eat! sorry :3
Febreze*
And no I am not, ChaoticPhoenix made a mistake banning me and it was fixed accordingly. Although I couldn’t imagine being such a no life to resort to cheating on alts *cough* gank squad
also, if I was febreze, I would be sucking your schlong rn and I don’t believe that I am unless I’m mistaken

XxHandOfGodxX

ELITE
XxHandOfGodxX
XxHandOfGodxX
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
No you are its a fact! and you Febreeze, were not banned for cheating you were banned for Linked accounts to one who was banned for cheating. also hackusating on the forums is frowned upon and it is ingame if you are sure someone is cheating please make a player report or /report ingame.

Baccasaurs13

ELITE
Quantinum
Quantinum
ELITE
Ratings
16 5
You are a great fan Hand of god and I love my fans. I will sign your penis at a later date though, you do not need to continue messaging me about this topic

XxHandOfGodxX

ELITE
XxHandOfGodxX
XxHandOfGodxX
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
You are a great fan Hand of god and I love my fans. I will sign your penis at a later date though, you do not need to continue messaging me about this topic
Oh my, how sex- i mean inappropriate you are a very naughty young man!

Baccasaurs13

ELITE
Quantinum
Quantinum
ELITE
Ratings
16 5
whip it out for me daddy, also side note

ABSOLUTELY incredible pearl earlier today baby. Killed you in a 12v1 Ik you was fuming

Xulon

ELITE
Xulon
Xulon
ELITE
Ratings
18 4
whip it out for me daddy, also side note

ABSOLUTELY incredible pearl earlier today baby. Killed you in a 12v1 Ik you was fuming
Well bacca, while that joke was clever, I missed the pearl because I forgot how extremely short you are, so I overshot my pearl. Also, when we 1v1ed you went flying, much like PETER pan!

Baccasaurs13

ELITE
Quantinum
Quantinum
ELITE
Ratings
16 5
Well bacca, while that joke was clever, I missed the pearl because I forgot how extremely short you are, so I overshot my pearl. Also, when we 1v1ed you went flying, much like PETER pan!
We should 1v1 again no gay shit am I right. Also, I would appreciate it if you didn’t dox me publicly on a public forum thank you

Xulon

ELITE
Xulon
Xulon
ELITE
Ratings
18 4
Excuse me? No doxxing was included in my response? I simply stated a simile by comparing you to a flying character in a disney movie. Quit being so sensitive gosh I hate liberals!

Baccasaurs13

ELITE
Quantinum
Quantinum
ELITE
Ratings
16 5
Sir you clearly doxxed me as you included a Disney reference witha capstillzed characters name which is my name

Xulon

ELITE
Xulon
Xulon
ELITE
Ratings
18 4
Your name is Peter? Had no idea I apologize for the mis communication!

Baccasaurs13

ELITE
Quantinum
Quantinum
ELITE
Ratings
16 5
Did you now? See this is a pretty funny encounter isn’t it. Will be seeing you later sir Xulon, and good luck in our future fights. Would also appreciate if empty’s didnt closet cheat but that’s up to him, Ik your the slave master so you should tell him to stop doing that. Goodbye!

Xulon

ELITE
Xulon
Xulon
ELITE
Ratings
18 4
Did you now? See this is a pretty funny encounter isn’t it. Will be seeing you later sir Xulon, and good luck in our future fights. Would also appreciate if empty’s didnt closet cheat but that’s up to him, Ik your the slave master so you should tell him to stop doing that. Goodbye!
You're*