---------------------------------------------

First name Kenny

Age 16

Country or Timezone
United States

Discord username
elitedoesdev

Why do you want to become staff?
I would like to become Staff Because I Like to help people by a lot of different ways like if there are.
if there auto clickers I can get rid of them also I Know codes if needed. I am kind respectful and know how to control myself and funny.!

How long have you played on ManaCube?
3 days

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? i can spend at least 6 hours a day during the week and the on the weekends as much as everyday all day

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
that i know how to help and coaperate with others

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? Knowing how to cooperate with members

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
i have patients and kind caring.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
to be there if anyone needs help also being there if and when anyone needs help.

Are you able to use recording software? yes i am i have medal and anything else that is required

Anything else we should know?
No thank you

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

AmFloofPanda

AmFloofPanda
AmFloofPanda
Ratings
Hello Elite502,

While it's awesome to see your interest in helping out, it seems like you're still pretty new to the server, having just joined a few days ago.

I'd recommend spending some more time getting to know the community, chatting with other players, and familiarzing yourself with the server. Subsequently, you will be able to write a more detailed application by following all requirements: New Application Info & Requirements [NEED TO KNOW] | ManaCube

As you settle in and become more experienced, you'll likely find yourself in a better position to apply for staff.

Have a wonderful day,
-Floof

Last edited:

CARD1AC_FIRE

PATRON
card1ac_fire
card1ac_fire
Patron
Ratings
22 2
-1 doesnt meet requirement’s, is annoying, and stole from my town the first day he joined.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
-1 a mega liar, the name is elite but rank says vip+

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE