[ENDED] Crates + Cubits GIVEAWAY

Babbelkous

ELITE
Babbelkous
Babbelkous
ELITE
Ratings
5 1
Yes, the boy is back. Not for long, so I would like to make the most out of it. If you remember, I ditched the last giveaway due to some unforeseen circumstances. Regardless, here's a new one. READ EVERYTHING:

5 MARIO CRATES AND 25 CUBITS

*** To enter, reply to this thread by stating your IGN and type "12345" after it ***

Winner will be picked on Thursday, July, 7.

I will buy the items on my account (yes, patron is tempting) then give them to you on the server, so make sure you're available to hop on for a couple of seconds at least).

I'll reply to this post with the winner tagged AND /mail them on the server, if they do not respond within 24 hours, I will be picking a different winner.

Good luck!

PS. I will be making more giveaways very soon, keep an eye out for me on the server or on here as I will be announcing it on both.
Babbelkous 12345

Mastergamer_50

ELITE
Mastergamer_50
Mastergamer_50
ELITE
Ratings
Yes, the boy is back. Not for long, so I would like to make the most out of it. If you remember, I ditched the last giveaway due to some unforeseen circumstances. Regardless, here's a new one. READ EVERYTHING:

*** To enter, reply to this thread by stating your IGN and type "12345" after it ***

I will buy the items on my account (yes, patron is tempting) then give them to you on the server, so make sure you're available to hop on for a couple of seconds at least).

I'll reply to this post with the winner tagged AND /mail them on the server, if they do not respond within 24 hours, I will be picking a different winner.

Good luck!

PS. I will be making more giveaways very soon, keep an eye out for me on the server or on here as I will be announcing it on both.
Mastergamer_50 12345

boertjie

MVP
boertjie
boertjie
MVP

Good luck!

boertjie 12345

Meisie_

ELITE
Meisie_
Meisie_
ELITE
Ratings

Good luck!

Good luck!

Meisie_ 12345

dripfanu

VIP
dripfanu
dripfanu
VIP

Good luck!

dripfanu 12345

BTRFan001

ELITE
BTRFan001
BTRFan001
ELITE
Ratings
16 1
BTRFan001

hf and gl everyone!!

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8

Good luck!

He's back in business, it's good to see you back broski!

BinLicker 12345