Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hello Manacube/Minevast!
I am really excited to tell you this suggestion of mine!!!
I think their should be a new rank.

This rank would be MVP+.
MVP+ would look like this: &5[&dMVP&b+&5]
and in real game, I have a screenshot of what it would look like
The perms of it would be like a few more plots, every month they would get about 100 gems, and they can just do a bunch of other stuff that Dacon would decide on!
Please support this Suggestion!

I find it would be really cool with Manacube.

-Secondz
[DOUBLEPOST=1490231006][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Kellzo helped me decide about this rank. She talked about the prefix. Pretty cool idea Kell.

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
In my opinion I really think that we don't need another rank. Players already receive enough commands with the MVP rank, the gems suggestion sounds great, but that could just be a cool thing that players with the MVP rank receive.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I dont really know about this, but maybe MVP+ could get /tpo and not be able to tp to staff with /tptoggle on.
Is that possible/
Edited.
Because some of you didn't know, i didnt mean tpo in survival and stuff, i meant in creative.. Jeez. No reason for all the stupid disagrees.

Last edited:

Whiskerando

MVP
Ratings
49 3
I think the addition of a new rank would cause MVP to lose some of the perks we have already, and we all know the fallout of that scenario. More unnecessary chaos.
I'm voting no on this one.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I disagree with this. As said above by others, MVP could lose perks. The gems suggestion is a good idea, but maybe that could be added to MVP only. No need for a fourth rank.
I dont really know about this, but maybe MVP+ could get /tpo and not be able to tp to staff with /tptoggle on.
Is that possible/
I 100% disagree with MVP+'s (if that will even be added) having /tpo, as I can easily see it being abused, mainly for killing purposes, like on PvP servers and Survival/Skyblock/Islands for tp killing. Also, many players don't want random people where they are. Staff (Mods+) have it, for when it's needed.

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
I'm not too sure that creating an MVP+ rank would be the greatest idea. I don't think there are enough quality perks to justify a new rank. The ones you mentioned, at least, weren't too appealing to me. Not saying anything new will pop up, but if something did pop up I think it should apply towards regular MVP's, or, if applicable, be added to Gemshop where everyone has an equal chance to get it. Also, I got the MVP rank on the server for a reason, which wasn't to have it be upended by some new rank that'll probably cost more than I really need to spend. I think that if the MVP+ rank was created, especially assuming it would cost more to upgrade or buy it outright, it would have to be an incredible, well thought out rank. Otherwise I don't see the point in having it around or wasting my money on it.

Flaw

MVP+
jimb0p
jimb0p
MVP+
Ratings
18 2
In my opinion I really think that we don't need another rank. Players already receive enough commands with the MVP rank, the gems suggestion sounds great, but that could just be a cool thing that players with the MVP rank receive.
i agree with madds, I don't think we need another rank. atleast, not at the moment. also it would be quite annoying to have to buy another rank seeing as I bought sponsor and then I had to buy mvp.

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello.

I do agree that we have enough commands as it is with MVP and really with MVP being $150 originally I do not think that another is needed.

It is a good suggestion but again. There is no need for it I do not think personally. There is some people who actually complain about MVP being that price so adding another rank at a higher price. That will just trigger them I think and start to say that Manacube is robbing us for higher price ranks... Even though all purchases go to supporting the server and help to keep it running.

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
As it is, MVP is already pretty OP, if MVP+ was given, there would be really nothing to give to them that we already didn't have that wouldn't make them overly over powered.

Is that possible/
As NStarMC mentioned, this would be awfu. One example, on survival, tp killings happen often enough as it is. I want you to imagine an guy being able to fly around, full inv of lava buckets, tping to new players and just killing them on the spot. It would be hell for the staff team and leave a terrible first impression of the server.

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
I am going to have to say no. I think MVP is the highest we should go at the moment. We Mvps have commands I would like to keep. As others have said we could lose perks, and I do not want this to happen.

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
Hello Manacube/Minevast!
I am really excited to tell you this suggestion of mine!!!
I think their should be a new rank.
This rank would be MVP+.
MVP+ would look like this: &5[&dMVP&b+&5]
and in real game, I have a screenshot of what it would look like
The perms of it would be like a few more plots, every month they would get about 100 gems, and they can just do a bunch of other stuff that Dacon would decide on!
Please support this Suggestion!
I find it would be really cool with Manacube.

-Secondz
[DOUBLEPOST=1490231006][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Kellzo helped me decide about this rank. She talked about the prefix. Pretty cool idea Kell.
it would kind of make it too pay to win and mvp rank is already a lot of money this isnt the best idea.
[DOUBLEPOST=1490281826][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is that possible/
/tpo is a op command i believe?
[DOUBLEPOST=1490281912][/DOUBLEPOST]also mvp ranked people could feel ripped off as now they would have to upgrade and pay even more money to be top rank :/

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Jeez you guys dont have to be mean about it... It was just a small suggestion... Jeez... And you dont have to include the perks I said up there.

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
@Secondz you're MVP Secondz. Would you really like to pay more to another rank? I know it is an idea like you're sharing and like @gummyleaf just said we're not being mean about it... You made this most to ask for our opinion on it and I am sorry if you did not get what results you wanted but not everyone agrees. I am sorry... and it isn't just the /tpo which is the issue.. Like some of said and what I will say.. People who have purchased MVP will feel upset about it because now there is a rank higher than MVP and it means more money.

I do not hate your suggestion @Secondz no one does. We just do not agree.. There is a difference between hating and disagreeing

9z2

MVP
9z2
9z2
MVP
Ratings
23 2
I don't this would be a really good idea but I like the concept,
MVP by itself is already good and I don't think they should add another rank.
Cause, I think it would be to overpowered and just get abused as @NStarMC already said.
And with abused I mean, That u just teleport to someone and straight up kill them, Or teleporting away when your low on health.
And one thing that I also want to point out is that I think that MVP has the necessary commands,kits,perks.
And that there's not really a reason to add another rank.
~Experts

Last edited:

maddiesaysrawr

MVP+
duskhaven
duskhaven
MVP+
Ratings
61 3
Hey,

I don't really think MVP+ is a very good idea. The perks you listed above will easily be abused and lead to server chaos. Maybe the MVP rank could be possibly updated, but the new rank is just not going to go well. Don't be discouraged, you can think of something new! For now, I think keeping MVP as the highest rank is the best option. Good job being creative though!

~Maddie

RyleeGrace

MVP+
rryl
rryl
MVP+
Ratings
40 5
Hey!

While MVP+ sounds cool, I don't think there should be a new rank. As it is, MVP is $150 and if it's much over, many people probably won't be able to afford it (just my opinion). As most of the others have said, MVP already has quite a few commands and perks. Maybe in the future, but not anytime soon.

Best Wishes,
Rylee

Last edited: