Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
Hey!

While MVP+ sounds cool, I don't think there should be a new rank. As it is, MVP is $75 and if it's much over, many people probably won't be able to afford it (just my opinion). As most of the others have said, MVP already has quite a few commands and perks. Maybe in the future, but not anytime soon.

Best Wishes,
Rylee
could not have said it better myself

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I don't this would be a really good idea but I like the concept,
MVP by itself is already good and I don't think they should add another rank.
Cause, I think it would be to overpowered and just get abused as @NStarMC already said.
And with abused I mean, That u just teleport to someone and straight up kill them, Or teleporting away when your low on health.
And one thing that I also want to point out is that I think that MVP has the necessary commands,kits,perks.
And that there's not really a reason to add another rank.
~Experts
Okay, well FIRST OFF, I didnt mean /tpo on KITPVP!! -.- ugh.
@Secondz you're MVP Secondz. Would you really like to pay more to another rank? I know it is an idea like you're sharing and like @gummyleaf just said we're not being mean about it... You made this most to ask for our opinion on it and I am sorry if you did not get what results you wanted but not everyone agrees. I am sorry... and it isn't just the /tpo which is the issue.. Like some of said and what I will say.. People who have purchased MVP will feel upset about it because now there is a rank higher than MVP and it means more money.

I do not hate your suggestion @Secondz no one does. We just do not agree.. There is a difference between hating and disagreeing
I would pay for the rank actually.

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
I like the idea but that would mean i would have to put more money in pay pal

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
How much would MVP+ cost??? MVP is already $150... Perks would be abused and MVP is already op so I don't think another rank would be good. Imagine tp killers... hell

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
I don't think this would be a good idea.. As not really said already, MVP's having all other available donator ranks, we MVP's could either lose some of our perks. Or MVP+ just wouldn't have many perks.

Also MVP is already very expensive, so I'd guess it would be even more expensive. And I wouldn't want to waste my money on something like that.

Also sometimes I just feel bad for non-donors. Especially on the survival, and Skyblock, and islands because we MVP's can just fly around. Avoiding most things that we could possibly die to.

This is just my opinion, so please no hate.