abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
could you explain what waterdrop is? i’ve never heard of it but it has a fun name.

Carl54

MVP+
Headache_game
Headache_game
MVP+
Ratings
For Halloween, I think we should make all the server hubs, and the main hub Halloween themed and make a floor is lava parkour.

EtherealAccord

ELITE
EtherealAccord
EtherealAccord
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
Maybe a sumo tourney where participants face up against each other (bracket style) until there is one final standing.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
I like the sounds of these event ideas but I worry that they're a little difficult to host on a large scale with any from 50 - 200 players at a time. If you want to you can try and host these as unofficial events by yourselves, I'm sure the community would love it as much as I would

Also the halloween hubs may be a thing, I don't remember if they were last year but they might have been? IDK?

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
could you explain what waterdrop is? i’ve never heard of it but it has a fun name.
Waterdrop is a game where you jump off a tower and have to land in a water pool which traditionally gets smaller and smaller until it is a 1x1.

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
Think of it as a bunch of droppers, and the droppers gradually get harder and harder. If you make it you move on, if you fail it you're out. Last person standing wins.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
I like the idea of these type of events like Alfie does but I definitely agree with them, Events on ManaCube are designed for quite a lot of people to play and some of these types of ideas are a little bit too hard to recreate in ManaCube, I appreciate the effort though, we're always looking to improve :D