Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
Just making this thread to let you all know that Factions is 99% done! I literally no-lifed the whole weekend working on it, and was planning on releasing today. I decided i'm going to release tomorrow for a couple reasons including

- I have a bunch of homework to finish tonight
- I want to add a couple more things like a help guide and some tweaks.
- Releasing tomorrow will give me more time to fix bugs during the launch

The launch tomorrow will be a Beta, meaning not all things are open to public yet, and there may be some bugs. After the beta is over, it will be double EXP week/weekend.

I'll be posting a thread tomorrow with everything the new factions has to offer. For those old faction players out there, thank you so much for waiting so patiently. <3

FAQ:

Am I going to lose anything?
Yes, everything has been reset, besides your rank. There is also a new map and resource world.

I am a donator, how will I get my gems/money that's advertised in the new package information?
When faction comes out, there will be a new category on our store called "Factions". You can get your rank again for free, which will come with all the extra items.

Why did factions take so long to fix?
It wasn't a matter of fixing. Well, initially it was, but then we decided to do a whole revamp instead. A lot of things came up, both with MineVast, and my personal life which delayed the progress big time.

Is Factions 1.8?
Yes! The main-map does not have 1.8 materials, however the resource world will ( Not on release ). You can also buy 1.8 blocks from the merchants in the shop. (May not be open on release due to a small bug). You must use 1.8 to join factions, just like creative.

What are some new things added to Factions?
  • Resource World
  • Gems
    You can get gems by killing mobs, mining, voting, trading others, or purchasing them on the store. Gems are used in the Gem Shop to buy various things such as Ultra Keys and tools, spawners, rare items, and more.
  • Duel Arenas
    Stakes will be added during the Beta
  • New spawn
  • Wilderness Warps
  • Potion effect witches
  • Brand new economy, new prices on everything, ect.
  • New faction commands
  • You can now destroy obsidian, and other unbreakable items with explosives
  • Tonnes of bugs fixed
  • Key Chests
  • Total blocks broken, + Adds lore w/ amount to your tools
  • mcMMO removed
  • New chat
  • Soups heal 3-6 hearts
  • 1.8 features added
And much much more!

What time will factions open at?
Not sure yet, I will tweet the time sometime tomorrow. My twitter is @MineVast

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Dacon, Thank you for being an amazing owner to this community and making decisions that benefit you and the community! Thank You soo much for being a great guy.

So what I see from the map is a custom world just like the old map?

OhhSparkz

Donator
Ratings
Nice to hear Dacon! I hope we can team so I don't die c:

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233