Factions, The Basics. ( DEXLUE, PART 1? )

Ratings
By popular demand of 3 comments, I will be doing a longer version exclusively on the older version. Feel free to read the older one.

FACTIONS, THE BASICS.

Welcome to the thread of where you can help other people with their issues on factions and where I, give a tutorial for those who come to the forums seeking help!

PART 1: LOCATIONS,AREAS,AND OTHERS.
You begin at the main area known as the spawn ( /spawn ) where you'll begin with the basic starter kit and you will begin your vast journey! Here are some helpful things in the spawn.

SHOP ( /shop )
By moving straight ahead towards the big tree, you'll spot the shopkeeper in which is interested in selling you items or purchasing items for your money!

Brewing
This is the section where it has ingredients to make potions, brewing stands, etc. This is the first one with the brewing stand!

Blocks Shop
This is the section where you can purchase blocks to decorate your base, build, protect, and all sorts of things! Obisdian can be used to defend your base as it takes 3-4 TNT hits to fully destroy.

Farming
This is the section where you'll begin your first farm, from buying wheat to prickly cactus. Seeds are used to make wheat, cactus are sold for alot, and more for you to adventure!

Genbuckets
This is a special and quite difficult area of the shop, it'll be hard to explain but nothing too hard.
Genbuckets are placed down in a horizational or vertical formation in which the way you place it, it will start creating blocks in towards that direction. I'd recommend using this for creating bases, but their are costs for moving certain ways.
WARNING: DO NOT PLACE THESE IN RESTRICTED AREAS, THEY CAN RESULT IN PUNISHMENT.

Minerals Shop
Minerals shop is where ores like Diamonds, Emeralds, Iron, Gold, and all of that sort is sold or bought. There is no deep explaination as it is pretty simple.

Raiding and Misc Shop
This is the section where you can purchase TNT and redstone to make cannons to raid your rivals! It may include hoppers and all of that misc that was decided to be placed there.

Colors Shop
This is the section where dye can be bought to color your wool or any of that sort. Flowers and items of that sort is found here, ( lilypads,vines, and cobwebs. ).

Drop Shops
The section where drops from Zombies, skeletons, blazes, and all of that is sold. You may also purchase these from this section but you cannot purchase heads of this section.

Spawner Shop
The section where spawners for mobs are sold, you may not sell back to him. The prices are different from survival due to the fact this is a aggresive part where raiding is allowed. Income can sort from here.

THE 5 ARMOR STANDS.
Right infront of spawn are 5 armor stands containing severals of useful things, let me go deeper.

Rewards ( Middle Armorstand ).
The armorstand is decorated as a iron golem, keys for ranks can be claimed here. Their is a new system known as the daily in which every day in a row you return to collect your item, it gives you something for that day. As days build up, you get better loot!

Races ( Middle Left Armorstand ).
The armorstand is decorated as a endermen, this is where you can chose a race which will help you in the long run. Let me give you a run down on the 3 classes!

Undead
This race I would describe as your PVP type of race, if you are interested into that. All races gives you buffs.

Villagers
This race is for the peaceful grinders, toward later stages it gives you supreme buffs that turns you into a warrior basically.

Raiders
This race is as the title, used for raiding as the buffs are Strenght and Speed, if you are a lone wolf, this is your class.

Webstore ( Far Left Armorstand ).
The armorstand is a sheep but with a crown, found here you will be linked and shown the manacube store and purchases.

Quests ( Middle Right Armorstand ).
This armorstand looks like a lantern or TV in my opinion. This is the place where you can perform 2 daily tasks for rewards, and then 1 weekly task for better rewards. New players looking for quick money, this is the right one for you.

Help Guide ( Far Right Armorstand ).
This armorstand looks like a big hefty book. As good as this thread I am posting, you can refer to this if any of my answers didn't solve the one you we're seeking for.

THE 4 HOUSES
These are 4 houses that are designed for the common person to use.

Enchanter ( /enchanter )
This is the place where you can purchase custom enchanments to put on your tools and gears. It requires way more XP then the regular crafting table, their are 4 books.

Common
The most common of books, not that almighty powerful. They range from protection to food. This cost 40 XP LEVELS.

Rare
These books are your good ones. When you can't afford the bigs ones, this is usually the one. Ranging from bigger XP bonuses to speed. This cost 80 XP levels.

Legendary
This is the 3rd best, in my opinion, the most underrated. This ranges from obisidian destroyer to grabbing your enemys. This cost 120 XP levels.

HEROIC
This is the best, costing 250 XP levels. This can range from telepathy to Master Inqusitive.

Kilton ( /kilton )
Cash in your mob heads for sweet soulds. Kilton has its own shop for you to use on the combat field and for your own username!

Blacksmith
Combine two tools together to add the enchanments and durabillity, anvils only do durabillity.

[ EXPUNGED ]
If I said- Oh god please no!

WORLDS
These worlds are where you'll create, adventure, and claim for your faction. They list of the following.

Overworld
The basic world, a 7500x7500 world. Claimable and resource rich.

End
The end, a 7500x7500 world. Claimable and no resources.

Netherlands
The nethers, portals only work in the overworld. A 3000x3000 world. Not claimable and decent resources.

CRATES
This is the section where you can use your keys to redeem items.

Vote
By doing /vote, you can redeem up to 6 keys to use on this chest. Standard and basic.

Ancient
Moderate level of loot, ranges from spawners to XP. Money included.

Legendary
The best loot that forever stays, ranges from spawners to XP. Money included.

Paradise
2019 summer execlusive, the best loot so far. Cost money to purchase.

WARZONE
This is the place where combat occurs, after this you reach the wild. Unclaimable intell you are 1000 blocks out. Events can take place here if you are lucky as I will explain that next.

ENVOYS AND KOTHS
Envoys occur in the warzone every 3 hours that gives loot in chests for player to grab and keep.

KoTHs ( King of The Hill. ) can be found at certain locations called the Jungle and Desert, by doing /koth you'll learn more.

AUCTION HOUSE
The auction house is where you can sell your stuff to other players normally the shopkeeper wouldn't buy. This ranges from spawners to gear.

To sell you hold your item and do /ah sell [ AMOUNT ].

---------------------------------
That should cover Part-1, the spawn. I am hoping for 2 more parts with inspiration from Geshultz and other people.

Q&A
Q: Are the stands political.
A: No.

Q: Why was the ogre area [ EXPUNGED ]
A: If I said, me and you would be dead.