False Accusations and Toxic Players.

Ratings
1 1
I've been banned for 7 days for "Hacking". Ever since i started playing on this server, i've been targeted and accused of hacking. The players in question would kill me countless times, but if i killed them once they'd report me and slander me in the chat. I've asked a couple of times for a mod to silence them for false accusation, but my requests were never taken seriously. The KitPvP community is probably the most toxic out of all of your servers, and the staff handle it poorly. They always side with the donors. Literally every time they die, they accuse that person of hacking. The staff are clearly biased with the donors, and there is nothing being done about it. Therefore, if this issue is not resolved, i will leave a bad rating across multiple server lists. Thanks.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
If you would like to discuss this further please contact me on discord. Purpz#3177. You may also start a conversation with me here on the forums, but Discord is faster.

Chainkiller

Ratings
38 1
@snug698 When i started here i had the same situation, I've been falsebanned twice for hacking and everyone used to team up on me and call me out for hacker, but now i'm #3 highest level in the game. i agree that KITPVP is a mess rn.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
@snug698 If you feel you have been falsly banned, we have an appeal system. (http://forums.minevast.com/forums/ban-appeals/)
We as staff try our best to clear kitpvp of hackers sometimes we make mistakes, there could be lag, or our anti cheat picks up something that is not hacks as hacks. If you have any questions feel free to message me here or on discord #6247 Its_Kat.

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
@snug698 If you feel you have been falsly banned, we have an appeal system. (http://forums.minevast.com/forums/ban-appeals/)
We as staff try our best to clear kitpvp of hackers sometimes we make mistakes, there could be lag, or our anti cheat picks up something that is not hacks as hacks. If you have any questions feel free to message me here or on discord #6247 Its_Kat.
Yes, they are not robots and they too have a life (Hopefully ;) ) They try to use their best judgement on situations, please be patient. :)

Ratings
4 1
i was muted once and i bought , back in the day sponsor a 200$ usd rank. They dont listen to the donors, maybe the ones you ran across were friends, which is still unfair. and also people who think you're better and they cant kill you will hate on you and want you banned