MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
FireRocket33 I meant to put its you and Lighthoused
Post automatically merged:

That's kinda mid pick, my person favorite is Herbet! @VAL who is your favorite!?
Just so you know Rocket
Post automatically merged:

All the staff members are nice but you and her gotta be my favorite

Last edited:

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
735 81

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
735 81

imjustvoid

PATRON+
imjustvoid
imjustvoid
Patron+
Ratings
9 7
uhhhhhhhhhhhh atm uhhhhh idk who are admins tbh so but chocbar a household name and she silly and nice to talk to ig

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 299
Swrds is best

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
313 32
Idk i think they are all pretty smelly

BUT if i had to chose prob CullanP and AlexMl

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
I don't have a "favorite admin". I like to speak with all the admins, and they are so friendly to me, as I am to them. I don't think admins should be treated as a "favorite" among eachother, as they are all equal, and friendly. They are the reason we have manacube today, (sorry dacon), and have many roles, that make them unique in their own way.

I just want to say this. Weather disliking admins and what they do as a whole for the server, good changes or bad changes, stuff you may (as a player) not like, they will be there to assist, and answer questions (maybe ask) if needed. No admin should feel left out as a favorite, as they are treated equally with respect and if you're not going to be respectful to each and every admin, I don't think you need to be on manacube.

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
313 32
I don't have a "favorite admin". I like to speak with all the admins, and they are so friendly to me, as I am to them. I don't think admins should be treated as a "favorite" among eachother, as they are all equal, and friendly. They are the reason we have manacube today, (sorry dacon), and have many roles, that make them unique in their own way.

I just want to say this. Weather disliking admins and what they do as a whole for the server, good changes or bad changes, stuff you may (as a player) not like, they will be there to assist, and answer questions (maybe ask) if needed. No admin should feel left out as a favorite, as they are treated equally with respect and if you're not going to be respectful to each and every admin, I don't think you need to be on manacube.
Its just a light hearted thread noones being disrespectful?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 299

Chillout dude no one hating on any admins its just players may have certain feelings towards certain adins for certain reasons no ones been disrespectful to any admins on here

Mark Snicket

Forum Master
ELITE
Mark682574
Mark682574
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
gotta say ping cuz she looks at most of my tickets xD
but yea even tho ive never seen herbert, he also top tier

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
735 81

arent u married to choc on parkour :eek:

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
OMG IT IS FAVORTISM

Chill man people have certain feelings towards different people and to you being married to Chocbar on parkour definate favortism right there