Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82
It's hard to pick one! they all add different experience to the team and to the network. Not to be a simp, but it's a pleasure working alongside all of them :)

Edit: I just wanna address Blurpy's comment because they do have a point and I can see where they're coming from. They aren't intending to make an issue out of this post, they just personally wanted to show appreciation for all the admins. It's important to recognise that all our admins are vital and do exceptional work, but most of them do different things across the network. For example we have our Devs who handle a lot of bugs and in-game issues to ensure players have the smoothest and most enjoyable experience possible, we have our support admins who help resolve issues where moderation staff cannot, we have our staff management admins who work constantly behind the scenes to ensure the rules on the network are as fair as possible.

Complimenting one admin or one member of staff doesn't diminish the hard work of the others and it's important to recognise that. I believe Blurpy was just pointing out their own discomfort at "picking favourites" which is also entirely valid and I don't think is a major issue if someone would prefer to praise the Admin team as a whole rather than individuals. They're entitled to their opinion just as much as you're entitled to having your own.

At the end of the day, all our members of staff and all members of our Admin team are incredibly appreciated and they are invaluable. We are a team, we uplift and encourage one another - complimenting a member of staff doesn't ever cause bad blood between staff. It's a great team and it's an honour to be part of it for all these years (on/off).

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
It's hard to pick one! they all add different experience to the team and to the network. Not to be a simp, but it's a pleasure working alongside all of them :)

Edit: I just wanna address Blurpy's comment because they do have a point and I can see where they're coming from. They aren't intending to make an issue out of this post, they just personally wanted to show appreciation for all the admins. It's important to recognise that all our admins are vital and do exceptional work, but most of them do different things across the network. For example we have our Devs who handle a lot of bugs and in-game issues to ensure players have the smoothest and most enjoyable experience possible, we have our support admins who help resolve issues where moderation staff cannot, we have our staff management admins who work constantly behind the scenes to ensure the rules on the network are as fair as possible.

Complimenting one admin or one member of staff doesn't diminish the hard work of the others and it's important to recognise that. I believe Blurpy was just pointing out their own discomfort at "picking favourites" which is also entirely valid and I don't think is a major issue if someone would prefer to praise the Admin team as a whole rather than individuals. They're entitled to their opinion just as much as you're entitled to having your own.

At the end of the day, all our members of staff and all members of our Admin team are incredibly appreciated and they are invaluable. We are a team, we uplift and encourage one another - complimenting a member of staff doesn't ever cause bad blood between staff. It's a great team and it's an honour to be part of it for all these years (on/off).
So what your saying is having a favourite staff members is not going to cause an all out staff war cos staff dont care what us lowley players think cos they themself know they are great?