Favorite game sever?

SRTAndrew

ELITE
SRTAndrew
SRTAndrew
ELITE
Ratings
14 1
I'm very curious to see everyone's response to this. My personal favorite was survival for a couple months, but then I tried Olympus (Aether) and instantly fell in love with it. What is your favorite game sever on Manacube? Why?

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,333 82
You’ve got great taste in gamemodes, haha.

Olympus and Survival are the best gamemodes on ManaCube, of course! However, I do enjoy Creative and Skyblock from time to time.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
I personally enjoy Olympus and Skyblock. Olympus for the reason that mining is relaxing for me and Skyblock because I enjoy the weirdness of Skyblock.

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
I'm very curious to see everyone's response to this. My personal favorite was survival for a couple months, but then I tried Olympus (Aether) and instantly fell in love with it. What is your favorite game sever on Manacube? Why?
I like parkour the most :/

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hands down, PARKOUR!

It has so much replayability (featuring 650+ unique maps, map making, pk and seek, champion maps, etc) that you won't ever get bored. Each server has it's special traits, but, there will always be one that stands at the top. :cool:

p.s maybe oly and factions are close seconds;)

Kimesu

MVP+
Kimesu
Kimesu
MVP+
Ratings
survival is single handedly the best game server ever, factions comes in at a second place for sure.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Really enjoying Factions and atlas rn :) (Still love aether)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Of course it has to be survival for me. 2 Years on manacube, never loved anything as much as I love survival. Creative is pretty awesome though :p

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hands down, PARKOUR!

It has so much replayability (featuring 650+ unique maps, map making, pk and seek, champion maps, etc) that you won't ever get bored. Each server has it's special traits, but, there will always be one that stands at the top. :cool:

p.s maybe oly and factions are close seconds;)
What's your favorite map?

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Survival is by far the best!!! Olympus is a good destressor. Parkour is a good way to mix it up on occasion. Factions I definitely see the appeal of.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Skyblock all the way! The community is what makes it great, on top of the awesomeness of the game mode. It's like a combination of survival and creative, with a twist.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
My favorite has to be either Factions or Parkour. The excitement of raiding someone or being raided is just overall amazing and it makes me dtay up all night playing. Parkour is also really fun as it makes me keep trying to get better at it.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Parkour and KitPvP, for sure. Both are super simple, and Parkour has so many maps, events, plots, etc to busy yourself with, I don't see how you could ever get bored of them all. KitPvP is pretty enjoyable to me right now, but that might be because I just started being active there, we'll have to see. I like the way kits are balanced compared to other KitPvP servers I've played.

I generally don't like PC Factions as it's too complicated compared to MCPE, and I don't want to spend 3 hours building, troubleshooting, and firing a cannon with such a high chance that the faction will intervene.

I haven't played Survival here so I don't know what it's like, but I tend to prefer single-player survival unless the server is a private SMP with friends.

Skyblock now is nowhere near as good as it used to be. I used to love playing it on a cracked server (not naming it) and on MCPE with my friends, but now Skyblock has gotten much more repetitive and much more competitive, rather than the casual minigames, PvP, discovery, and building that it used to be.

I'm thinking of playing Islands, because it's the first time I've seen a gamemode like it; it looks pretty interesting, to say the least.
I tried out Creative, but as I have creative plots on parkour and most of what I build is for parkour maps, I see no real reason to play Creative.